Hey Jacker Slackers

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by hypostomus, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do y'all have a word for the clockwise rotation (slowing) of the slope of the up channels in the attachment? How 'bout for the condition that the down channels all have the same slope? Don't tell me you don't!

2. ...could I suggest "Jactitation"? (Look it up, a poifeckly good woid.)

3. ig0r

ig0r

/shrug

closed my longs today and going short tomorrow at open it looks like

4. ...why would you do that? Shorting Thursdays at the open has a negative expectation. Did you base that opinion on today's jactitation?

5. ig0r

ig0r

no, my left foot stopped itching and now my right thigh has an ache, time to short

6. ...you don't believe the IT channel BO. Odds favor a continuation since today had a relatively narrow range, though it wasn't quite a "take your money" day.

7. ig0r

ig0r

damn you hypostomus, fine the truth is i want to short 36.50-37 on the Qs

8. ...if y'all don't think it was a legitimate question, I could repost with one of my more sober aliases (I call those sobriquets). I am trying to make a momentous extension to the art and science of Jacking, and you aren't taking me seriously.

9. ...I am only trying to help by giving you advice which you KNOW is BAD, therefore heartening you to your determined course of action. HOWEVER, if you would draw a line on QQQ down from the two most recent daily highs, you might conclude that 37.0 would be a better short. Actually, QQQ being a butch bitch, 37.1 would be better. IF Thursday is a continuation day, it will blow right through 36.5. I myself have no expectations whatsoever for the day, as I now make all of my decisions off of a 2 second chart. I find that I brood about the future much less that way.

10. ig0r

ig0r

i know :p

#10     May 26, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.