Hey Guys, you better TOUGHEN UP !!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, May 19, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It should say "colors outside the normal spectrum". Like "baguette". When we built our house a year and a half ago, they asked me what internal color I wanted (the wife was in Baltimore at the time and couldn't make it to the design studio). I said "beige." She said, we have 54 beige colors (most of which looked fucking identical to me). I picked one up and said "this looks ok". She said "that's baguette". I quickly put it down, saying I'd be damned if I painted my house something called "baguette". I said what's your best selling beige? She said "there is a color called "best beige"". I said I'd take it.

#11     May 20, 2013
  2. Ok, maybe there are threads like this elsewhere, but I don't surf the web, so there is one in the the no homo here category for me right off the bat! This thread should have a top rating, as the humor and truth value are top notch. I don't know how to address the topics within so this may get long.
    1. F***ing right, not to mention you haven't drank Jack Daniels, or done shots because "do you know the calorie count in alcohol!? Fruit bag!
    2. I love my dog, but I will put him down tomorrow rather than spend $3000 for surgery for cancer or what the hell ever. Oh gee does that offend you, he's a dog dumb ass. I love him but he is a dog. Get a woman if you don't get that.
    3. Enough said, topic covered!
    4. Yep, and for all those fruit cakes who can't "open up" about it and warn the next guy to wait a few minutes before going in, well those guys love the smell so why warn 'em about what the are walking into?
    5. Ok, I do have decaf coffee on the weekends as I get a little out of hand at the kids sporting events if I drink as much straight coffee as I do during the week. And yea I don't buy the fruit cake brands, I buy cheap coffee and load up the filter with 3 or four scoops per 4 cup pot. Maybe I need to cut back on that.
    6. Holy shit, I worked for Glidden paint out of college a 1000 years ago and it was bad then stocking those stupid displays with the color chips. I couldn't distinguish more than of them from all the others. I was stupid enough to bring that up. My boss, a hunter, outdoorsman, etc, read me the riot act. My thought was he was a closet homo.
    7. Too easy, my Dad and my best friends Dad drove with their knees regularly as they swapped pipe tobacco. This while we were going to a baseball, or football game. I'd say basketball, but in my opinion basketball has turned into a fruit sport.
    8. I am going to guess I will be in jail in the future as I let my kids watch most every violent movie, and give them crap when they are watching a movie with mom. Hey, I watched all the bad cartoons when I was a kid, and yet somehow I am able to understand when it is ok to kill and not. Yea you read that right, when it is ok. And not just when I am getting paid.

#12     May 20, 2013
  3. Aren't there any color blind queers.:confused:

#13     May 20, 2013
  4. Holy God, I as completely unfortunate as a parent and agreed to buy Kenny Chesney tickets in Milwaukee. I have never been a fan of country music, but this guy, really, flaming! A pretend rapper, which is bad enough, but OH Lord what a queer with the hand gestures> Unacceptable! Boy I miss Clapton, Who, and actual rockers. For all you living in queer nation enjoy Bret homo Michaels and the rest.

#14     May 20, 2013