Hey grindhouse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucrum, May 8, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

How am I gonna reply to your PM if you don't receive PM's?

To answer your question though, yes it's a real bat (I actually have several) and I live in Canton, GA if you're ever around.

2. Larson

Larson Guest

LMAO! Have you considered it might be Zhivodka, I bet he is trolling around here somewhere, who knows.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like grindhouse is now housegrown. I got a PM from the latter who incidentally also does not receive PM's.

Where do these losers come from?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dr. Dickless, he could be here but I haven't noticed his special brand of know-it-all arrogance.

5. Let me know when you are ready to test your flying machine. I live near Helen.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll do it, you can video the fireball. :D

7. That guy sent me a PM too, he does it every time. Sends me a crazy PM, then turns off his inbox.....I just pass them along to Joe and he bans the guy. It's actually quite an effective system we have going :)

8. Ahahaha, that idiot just sent me the whiniest PM under a new alias 'housegrown'.....classic Trader28 temper tantrum :D

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a candy ass putz that loser is, I just forwarded his PM to Joe this time.

10. The guy is totally powerless, he can do nothing else but send these whiny PMs....I don't mind at all, just send them to Joe and he disappears :)

#10     May 8, 2011