hey Forex trader...how will your trading be different this Monday Nov. 30th?...better

Discussion in 'Forex' started by increasenow, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Lower?

#11     Nov 28, 2009
  2. yes...correct...because they aint got the cash to trade at 25-1 or lower...

#12     Nov 28, 2009

3. Know what, Inky?
    You're starting to make an ass of yourself.
    I trade at 20-1, and my cash level would be considered "piker" level by you, and many others.
    I have no intention of raising my leverage, I trade based on $/pip value only, and have grown my account considerably.
    Stop making assumptions.

#13     Nov 28, 2009
  4. (St)inky, just WTF are you talking about?

Please give us an example of one of these 100:1 trades......

#14     Nov 29, 2009
  5. sorry guys...sincerely...well, I guess I am the only cat trading at 100-1...great that you guys do not have to...awesome and again, sorry for bothering you...best trading to you...

#15     Nov 29, 2009
  6. i do it underleveraged.... at 50-1

#16     Nov 29, 2009
  7. No need to be sorry, just explain one of your 100:1 trades as far as money/risk management goes, that way you might learn something....

#17     Nov 29, 2009
  8. hmmmmmmmm ... not likely

#18     Nov 29, 2009
  9. cstfx

cstfx

Son, the only evident piker here in this part of the forum is you, as evidenced by your rambling questions hoping someone will lay out the Holy Grail for you and your sometimes (sometimes?) idiotic statements like the one above. You bounce from options to forex to futures and back again like a crack whore without direction looking for your next fix. If you were serious about being a successful trader, you would have long ago focused on one area and tried to make it your own. Instead, you demo this and demo that and after nearly 3 yrs on the board, still come across as that idiotic piker YOU are trying to disparage. You are familiar with the kettle/pot story, right?

Someone once tagged you "decreasenow" as a play on your handle, but based upon what knowledge you display here in the forums I believe it would be a more appropriate analysis and habdle, if you actually were trading a real account and not all these demos. If you did, you would truly understand the difference between trading with 100:1 margin and having an account with 100:1 margin. Until you actually trade your own real money, you will never get a clue.

#19     Nov 29, 2009
  10. Yep, what was I thinking......:)

#20     Nov 30, 2009