Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by StockKid93, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Just because you guys don't want me here for some reason doesn't mean I'm going to stop posting. I don't know why you guys are here, but I'm here to talk business and finance and learn. That's all.

#41     Oct 24, 2007
  2. When I was 14 years old, I had parts of me that were like a 20 yr old's.

#42     Oct 24, 2007
  3. When I was 20, I had parts that were like a 14 year old... :( Like incessantly annoying, and childish, character issues... Among other things... ha!

Btw, another right call for me, Chit Chat wins again.

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum!

Oh wait, that's a giant's line, not a troll's...

#43     Oct 24, 2007
  4. So far you have not made any post about stocks, business nor finance.

Simply, as long as you continue like this, you strengthen my opinion why you need supervision to be using EliteTrader.com

I recommend you start all over again and get a new user ID.

This time don't mention anything about your age group, don't get into arguments with adults here at EliteTrader.com and make sure your parents you have parental consent to be here after your parents reviewed EliteTrader.com

Mark

#44     Oct 25, 2007
  5. You really have no clue about minors accessing web sites with adult oriented material do you?

Ask the 'world class team' of crack researches to review the laws regarding requesting personal information from minors. Last I looked, when signing up for this web site, the form asked where I lived. Unwise thing to collect personal information from minors without requiring parental consent.

Mark's warnings contained nothing inappropriate, destructive nor anything out of line. In fact quite the opposite. In today's litigious society, in pays to remain prudent. Next time, do a little research before running off at the mouth.

- Spydertrader

#45     Oct 25, 2007
  6. Actually I did post about stocks

#46     Oct 25, 2007
  7. Hey everyone,

I think I'm going fishing out at the lake. In the no wake zones I think I'll use my Minn Kota TROLLing motor.

See poo, pick up poo, throw!

#47     Oct 25, 2007