Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by StockKid93, Oct 23, 2007.

1. i got into this when i was 12 too, then i left it alone for while. my mom got me into it hehe

#21     Oct 24, 2007
  2. 1) You're not funny

2) Your sense of humor is terrible

3) You wasted a solid minute of your life posting that garbage

4) If I were to be put in a lineup with all of you, you would have no idea I am 14

To sum it up, you're an idiot.

I'm here to talk about stocks. You're here to talk about stocks. Everyone else here is here to talk about stocks. Drop the age crap, it's irrelevant.

#22     Oct 24, 2007
  3. Granted many of the ET members are far from mature, however, participating in reciprocating insulting behavior will not endear you to anyone. You are either too young to engage in this discourse, or a troll wasting bandwidth, in either event it is apparent that Baron should take appropriate action.

#23     Oct 24, 2007
  4. Do you like to contradict your statements, or do you just not realize that you do it? I'm just about positive you were the one that said "You are starting out right, study hard now while still young and have the opportunity, you will be amply rewarded the remainder of your life... good luck and may you prosper well," and now you're saying that I should be kicked off?

#24     Oct 24, 2007
  5. Well we know the bar mitzvah story. We should have a whole shelf full of Harry Potter meets the hedge fund wizards.

#25     Oct 24, 2007
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

kid, if you are 14 delete ET bookmark and go to fool.com instead, this is not teen chat site.

#26     Oct 24, 2007

7. this is an investment site, nothing wrong with a young person reading and posting here. there are far worse places, your comments are totally out of line, destructive, and inappropriate.

i wish i had these resources when i started. best wishes to stockkid93---- you will have a great career ahead of you starting to learn now--- don't let these guys grind you down, keep the market passion!!

surf

#27     Oct 24, 2007
  8. I'll say it again, I'm here for the same reason that you guys are here for. Age shouldn't have to do with me being able to post on here. It sounds like you're the one trying to start something up, so I'll be the bigger man and ignore you, and to the guy above me wishing me good luck, thank you.

#28     Oct 24, 2007
  9. That was prior to your insulting the previous poster and calling him an idiot. Yes I think it is great that a young mind starts his journey in education at an early age, however, in a positive and respectful manner. This you have not demonstrated. Had you acted maturely and responsibly I would have maintained my original position.

It is one matter to suffer through the mindless dribble and abusive language on this website from many of the "adult" members, however, I have no desire to include additional juvenile behavior or further pollute these threads from a child as well. That is not a contradiction of my beliefs, purely a clarification.

#29     Oct 24, 2007
  10. spinoza

spinoza

If age should not matter, then never mention your age in the first place....(I think you are a TROLL and not 14 y/o...)

#30     Oct 24, 2007