Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by StockKid93, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Hey. I'm E. I'm 14 years old. I've been in to stocks and business for about 2 1/2 years (6th grade), and I've been looking for a forum like this to talk to and learn from other people. Just wanted to say hi and meet some of you.

2. Wow, you are young! Thats cool though, the earlier you start the better. Good luck E

3. You are starting out right, study hard now while still young and have the opportunity, you will be amply rewarded the remainder of your life... good luck and may you prosper well.

4. Daal

Daal

unbookmark this site. you will blow your dads savings in crude oil futures if you dont. you wont listen to me but after the fact you will see how right I was

5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

At 14 I was into girls, smokes and beer :)

6. bluud

bluud

that's not bad ... girls were cute at that age ... as they age their skin gets all fucked up, you know they don't have that same young skin which gave them that shiny face and body anymore ... I guess this boy rewards himself for every good trade by banging another girl at school

7. I hear ya, wonder if the kid is on meds.

8. Well I'm not really sure what Daal is saying because my dad has nothing to do with finance, I actually decided to try this on my own. Unfortunately I don't really have anyone to talk to about this kind of stuff, so that's why I'm here. Beers, eh, girls, yes, smokes, never, and if I could bang a girl for every good trade that I made, I would be dead. :D

9. Chicks dig iron condors. Remember that and you will do very well my son.

10. Get some poon before trading stocks.

#10     Oct 23, 2007