Hey Democrats, MS-13 are a bunch of animals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, May 18, 2018.

1. wildchild

wildchild

The democrats are outraged that Trump called MS-13 a bunch of animals. Can you believe these clowns?

I can kind of see their point thought, MS-13 is filled with rapists and murders, which sounds a lot like senior Democrat leadership.

traderob and Poindexter like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

So is the Trump admin including its leader -a pedophile self admitted sexual assaulter who is hiding all the people he is killing around the world including women and children.

So it's ok to call Dotard an animal?

Tony Stark likes this.
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Ohh the media claims that. Any convictions? NO! You lose. You are the guy laying on the turf.

4. Glenn Beck Endorses Donald Trump, Puts on MAGA Hat

[​IMG]
    Screenshot/The Blaze via Facebook
    18 May 20181,920
    Glenn Beck, the staunch Never-Trump radio host and founder of The Blaze, announced on Friday that he is supporting President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election bid.
    [​IMG]
    TheBlaze

https://twitter.com/theblaze/status/997542394408132608

.@glennbeck has heard ENOUGH from the mainstream media.
    It's time to acknowledge everything @realDonaldTrump has done for America.

2:20 PM - May 18, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Beck said his decision to finally support the President came after watching the “dishonest and corrupt” media mischaracterized Trump’s comments, in which he described MS-13 gang members as “animals,” on Thursday.

“Media, if you can get me, Glenn Beck, to do this,” he said, “If you can drive me to the point to where I say, ‘You know what, I’ve had enough; I’ll vote for him in 2020’– you’re making a gigantic mistake.”

During this monologue, Beck put a red “Make America Great Again” hat on his head and announced the symbolic act to his radio listeners.

Beck added he believes Trump will re-take the White House in 2020 in a “landslide.”

His comments came after years of staunch opposition to Trump, starting with the 2016 Republican primary. Beck made his first-ever primary endorsement during that race, backing Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) and speaking at several Cruz rallies. He appeared on CNN and labeled Trump a “dangerous man,” contributed to National Review‘s “Against Trump” special issue, and infamously stuck his face in a bowl of crushed Cheetos before Trump ultimately won the Republican nomination.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Interesting, but I thought Glenn Beck fell off the face of the Earth. He is certainly not getting the publicity he was 10 years ago.

7. Agreed. My guess is that being anti-Trump does not bode too well with the majority of his followers. It sure took a while for him to get the message.