Hey Bears, Let me hear your roar!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PaulRon, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y18EcgSVYNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y18EcgSVYNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Every <s>dog</s> bull/bear has his day. Eventually.

#51     Oct 21, 2010
  2. PaulRon

PaulRon

my own pattern i call the triple top pop 'n' drop, that's what happening check it yo

#52     Oct 21, 2010
  3. PaulRon

PaulRon

:D

#53     Oct 21, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

this is the classic et thread.

opening post by bull or bear because market goes where you wanted it to. next day, market crushes you and all the opposite viewed people come out and laugh, poke fun. you are no where to be found.

following day, or next week, or whenever it moves in your direction, return to trade jabs with those who poked at you.

rinse/repeat.

#54     Oct 21, 2010
  5. PaulRon

PaulRon

obv, except i was a tad early but will be proven correct

#55     Oct 21, 2010
  6. this is how Baron makes his $$

#56     Oct 21, 2010
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

to be honest with you i have no idea how he makes his money - or rather - how his sponsors make any money off this place.

i have never clicked on an advertiser from this forum except once by accident as the page was slow loading and i clicked in the wrong spot.

with firefox and no-script/adblocker, i dont even see half the ads.

#57     Oct 21, 2010
  8. maybe the advertisers make money on ads during bull markets when people sign up in droves for brokerage accounts. financial ads are expensive so they must be worth something to the advertisers at least during good times.

it is not only about this site. i remember a couple of years back optionsxpress gave out $500 for opening ~$2K (i think it was 2K) account and keeping money there for 6 months. i doubt they made money on that campaign.

#58     Oct 21, 2010
  9. Stocks ads make money either way, except when the market is dull. In those cases, it is the option ads that make money.

#59     Oct 21, 2010
  10. S2007S

S2007S

ah looks like the bulls came back to lift the dow into the close, no such thing as the word down in the bulls dictionary.

#60     Oct 21, 2010