Hey Bears, Let me hear your roar!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PaulRon, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Perhaps you could read both sentences. That is the golden cross, not my trade. Go ahead and short a golden cross if you like, I'll wait that one out.

#31     Oct 19, 2010
  2. Golden cross isn't always correct. I choose to not believe in voodoo trading.

#32     Oct 19, 2010
  3. There are plenty of technicians in this market. The day of the cross, there's a strong chance for a big up move. I'm not suggesting a reversal due to the cross, but you shouldn't rule it out... esp with the fed dropping POMO on the market every other day.

#33     Oct 19, 2010
  4. sorry, i was just joking. Of course, last market fall could easily reverse.

#34     Oct 19, 2010
  5. I'm not saying that there may not be an up move, but it will have nothing to do with a golden cross. BTW, technicians died with the rice traders and patterns mean nothing to Blackrock, Goldman and Jim Simons.

#35     Oct 19, 2010
  6. Sure technicians are dead and the ES and $SPX never resist or bounce off 50-day MAs or 20-bar EMAs... traders who don't put them on their charts never see the price action resulting from them... those who do realize they are still quite relevant.

#36     Oct 20, 2010
  7. Sooooo... Let's hear it from the Kittens!!.. These markets are controlled and there's not a thing anyone can do about it.. "They" are proving it today.. Let's see.. September and October are usually the weakest periods of the year yet we have rallied non-stop since Sept 1. I wonder what November will do as it is usually a strong month.

Simple... We have one leg left the whole system (confidence in) stands on and that is the Markets.. soooo the idea is to fatten that last leg as much as possible.. A LOT is at stake and they're not going to let any puny bears get in the way..

And actually, "they" are doing it for us all..

awesome..

#37     Oct 20, 2010
  8. PaulRon

PaulRon

are you ready you little bull bitches? ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[​IMG]

#38     Oct 20, 2010
  9. [​IMG]

#39     Oct 20, 2010
  10. and here is the happy bull:

[​IMG]

#40     Oct 20, 2010