Hey Bears, Let me hear your roar!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PaulRon, Oct 19, 2010.

1. PaulRon

PaulRon

ROoooooarrr!!!

I'm staying short til below March 09 lows

[​IMG]

2. LOL :p

3. S2007S

S2007S

haha nice pic.

One thing I noticed is that when the markets are down between 1-2% there is just an incredible amount of pushing and shoving in the market, the volatility is just all over the place, but when the markets are surging 1-2% they hardly experience any kind of quick up and down movements, its just a slow steady turtles pace to the close.

4. PaulRon

PaulRon

You guys aren't roaring!

5. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Here is your roar , buddy,

EF

6. PaulRon

PaulRon

[​IMG]

7. jnorty

jnorty

Lol you'll see tons of people say they were short right at the top yesterday neglecting to say they lost 90% of there accounts shorting the past 6 weeks.

8. PaulRon

PaulRon

Was one of the trickiest tops I've ever seen, I called the top myself about 5 times

9. S2007S

S2007S

Not only will IBM earnings out Monday set the tone for Tuesday’s trade – but they could set the tone for the next 5 weeks.

At least that's what a research note from Bespoke would suggest.

As you may know IBM [IBM 137.19 -5.64 (-3.95%) ] reported after the bell - but what you might not know is that IBM's one-day post earnings direction is same as S&P’s direction over next 5 weeks 80% of the time, according to Bespoke.

In other words if we see a gain in IBM on Tuesday we should see a gain in the S&P 500 over the next 5 weeks, explains host Melissa Lee.

10. PaulRon

PaulRon

Get outta here you dirty bull

#10     Oct 19, 2010