Hey atheists. Your precious numbers are under attack.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 19, 2010.

1. I'm going to need the chapter and verse that came from. thump!

#11     Aug 21, 2010
  2. Correct use of the word "dumbfuck".

#12     Aug 22, 2010
  3. mxjones

mxjones

lol

Atheism is a religion just like NOT collecting stamps is a hobby.

I love ET.

#13     Aug 22, 2010
  4. Does atheism have a belief?

#14     Aug 22, 2010
  5. Eight

Eight

LOL, rational people buy into the explanation that "the strata is calibrated by the geologic column" and the "geologic column is calibrated by the strata"... that is the joke of the last century or two.. and the "scientists" subsequently throw out all readings that don't fit their ever-shifting world view(s)... I'm trading because I like the idea that my account will show how rational I am, not some public funded bullshit like these "rational" theories.... I'm coming for all your money Atheists, get out of the way because I'm going to show you how rational you really are...

#15     Aug 22, 2010
  6. The self proclaimed God, who couldn't save himself from execution because he "had to die for everyone's sins," yet the sinning has continued since then at pace probably exceeding in magnitude and frequency prior to being "hung out to dry," has a body problem - Stolen body hypothesis. I couldn't believe this entry was in wikipedia.

How come all the goofy self proclaimed Gods who appear in human form always end up dying? If your a God, why not live forever?

#16     Aug 22, 2010
  7. :D

#17     Aug 23, 2010
  8. OP is definitely trolling for a religious argument here. Article has nothing to do with atheists...

#18     Aug 23, 2010
  9. :D

#19     Aug 23, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

That seems funny, until you imagine people who do not collect stamps having a collective, strong, unsupported, and continually repeated viewpoint about stamp collecting.

#20     Aug 23, 2010