Hey Astro believers since you believe in anything

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by harrytrader, Jun 13, 2003.

1. The only site I found that can perhaps beat him is this one and it is even a trading site :D

http://www.star-seed.com/intro.htm

"the true eclipse cycle discovery - what vital planetary data has been missing

the S&P 500 - NASA - MOON and MARS
    evolution, financial control and manipulation

Venus - the queen of monetary geometry
    or the seated point of value

the origin of ALL money market turning point ratios

Fundamental Financial Frequencies
    of
    all hu-man life forms"

2. prox

prox

3. Hmm I just understood : since my own family has nobility blood I must somehow belong to the reptilian race myself gee hee hee !

4. Euh do you have a collection of charts because one doesn't make even a statistical sample :D

And how do they trace these lines because on the moon site above he just moves his lines when it doesn't fit hee hee ! And he makes a major use of MA and money management so I rather say that his moon stuff is not evident to see I am very far from seeing a beginning of proof on his site.

My lines are fixed with precise numbers which represents direct price of the market: I cannot do what he is doing.

5. Don't fear me : my mother has married out of her nobility cast so I must not have pure blood perhaps only 10% enough to explain my agressivity :D.

What a pity if I had pure blood I could have superpower like shape-shifting hee hee :D

http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/atheism/guestwriters/stn/icke2.html

"shape-shifting", the phenomena in which witnesses have reported seeing people (most often those in positions of power), transform before their eyes, from a human form to a reptilian one and then back again

But it is said also that I would need to drink human blood especially from blond children to keep my human appearance that I couldn't I would prefer to stay a reptile then :)