Hey, Al Gore, It's The Sun Stupid!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 30, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

...Switzerland, scientists (CERN) finally discover the true cause of “global warming”. It’s the sun, stupid. More specifically – as the Danish physicist Henrik Svensmark has long postulated – it’s the result of cosmic rays which act as a seed for cloud formation. The scientists working on the project are naturally euphoric: this is a major breakthrough which will not only overturn decades of misguided conjecture on so-called Man Made Global Warming but will spare the global economy trillions of dollars which might otherwise have been squandered on utterly pointless efforts to reduce anthropogenic CO2 emissions. However, these scientists have failed to realise just how many people – alarmist scientists, huckster politicians, rent-seeking landowners like (the late Michael Crichton’s brilliant and, of course, entirely fictional creation) the absurd, pompous Sir Reginald Leeds Bt, green activists, eco-fund managers, EU technocrats, MSM environmental correspondents – stand to gain from the Man Made “Climate Change” industry. Their discovery must be suppressed at all costs.

....This is exactly what has happened with the latest revelations from CERN over its landmark CLOUD experiment,...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100102296/sun-causes-climate-change-shock/

..No one has made more money from climate change hype than Gore. According to the U.K.'s Guardian newspaper, just one of the "green" companies in which Gore has invested has received over half a billion dollars in subsidies from the Energy Department.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/583159/201108291855/Perry-Vs-Gore.htm

2. Yeah, I was never worried about global warming. Why? Because I don't own ocean front property. Even if it was right, Al Gore's global warming idea has always made me laugh. In his video he says global 12 degrees at the poles for every 1 degree rise at the equator. Sounds to me like things will be evening. Like global re-balancing.
    And he says this is all coming about by rises in CO2. Where does CO2 come from? Breathing. And how is CO2 diminished? By plants converting it to oxygen. So more plants = less CO2. A rise in pole temperature by 36 degrees (and only 3 degrees on the equator, not unbearable) will melt the caps, causing flooding on the coastlines and owners of ocean-front property to lose millions in real-estate, including Mr. Gore, himself. Then the land under the North Pole will spring to life creating millions of green CO2 eating plants lowering the CO2 on the earth and cooling the earth's temperature. "But my poor ocean front property is underwater now! And all those inland folks now have valuable ocean property that I don't have. Boohoo!" Oh, wait. He made millions on his video and green investments which will counteract his future losses of beach property. Smart lie... I mean "guy" ... Smart guy.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh great! So now instead of, or in addition to, carbon taxes we have to pay sun taxes as well?

4. Only on "suns" greater than $250000 for which I think our sun qualifies.

Seneca :)

5. pspr

pspr

It be ta cozmic rays tax tha's gonna get ya. If y'us don't pay y'us rays taxes they's gonna shut off y'us cozmic rays. :D