He's warning everyone again about the collapse, but NO ONE IS LISTENING!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Feb 22, 2021.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

Be a shame if markets collapse. What will you conspiranuts have to talk about then? :confused:

Meanwhile down in Mar-A-Lardo.........

#41     Feb 22, 2021
  2. tsznecki

tsznecki

This thread has to got be the biggest circle jerk of perma bears on ET.

#42     Feb 23, 2021
    Axon likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Always listen to such news with our ears closed.

And do your own analysis.

#43     Feb 23, 2021
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yesterday was the 5th down close day in a row for SPX and close itself was lower than the prior 10 trading days closes.

That's not nothing.

#44     Feb 23, 2021
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

I am not a permanent bear, I am not even a bear. Just certain things got so out of whack that day of reckoning is coming sooner rather than later.

#45     Feb 23, 2021
  6. 931

Id say the collapse already occured and will go further...
    IMO the market has just been kept artificialy high cause of the enormouz pumping in by fed.

Some indicators are close to WW2 levels.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    #46     Feb 23, 2021
  7. Vindago

Vindago

I think it will start with bankruptcy of few big companies due to covid losses, for instance airlines are accumulating massive losses, many other industries are in trouble and some will end up closing shop. That will collapse the stocks and start a chain reaction...

#47     Feb 27, 2021
  8. Not bear not bull. Opportunist. Tides will turn at the point interest rates compete favorably with risk-adjusted return on equities exposure. Fed WANTS inflation, damn sure been working on it. Debt is mathematically unable to be paid back now. So when?
    Prolly when the criminal banking cabal is ready. Or not. The charts will show...

#48     Feb 27, 2021
  9. my 2 cents: pandemic will be over in the northern hemisphere by june. flights, hotels, restaurants, cruises, all open again going to the highest bidder with massive pent up demand. inflation like we've not seen since the 70's. overweight materials and oil, short tech.

#49     Feb 27, 2021
  10. themickey

themickey

Some stuff's taking a breather, namely tech and some materials like lithium, base metals.
    I wouldn't call it ideal for shorting though.
    I think the breather may be short lived.
    Gold looks like shit but that stupid commodity, like a madman, is unpredictable.

#50     Feb 27, 2021