He's warning everyone again about the collapse, but NO ONE IS LISTENING!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Bekim

Bekim

A crash is always coming

#21     Feb 22, 2021
  2. time to buy puts, me thinks

#22     Feb 22, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  3. Hyperinflation is basically a panic exit of fiat for reel goods....it happens like a kind of flash crash not like some controlled slow manageable.thing as the fed and gov would have you believe....this is just what I've read that makes the most sense.

#23     Feb 22, 2021
  4. interdim

interdim

Who cares whether the stock market crashes or rallies, or a market goes up or down? Just make sure you are on the right side of it.

#24     Feb 22, 2021
  5. Bitcoin will likely front run the correction, as the high risk high return Venture Capital guys will be the most sensitive to a downturn in Liquidity and dump their bags the fastest......Bitcoin recently has proven itself a better leading indicator for the broad market than AUDJPY.

#25     Feb 22, 2021
    Pekelo likes this.
  6. 931

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    #26     Feb 22, 2021
  7. 931

Pump and dump fuokers.
    Would not be suprised if the fast dumping channels are already waiting and secured...

#27     Feb 22, 2021
  8. ya, but in this case he is just a messenger.

#28     Feb 22, 2021
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Been talking about that for a couple of years now why the only reason tesla is where they are right this second is only because the government tax incentives and also the ev credits that has inflated their earnings to the stratosphere. Strip those out and tesla would be trading 93% lower. I would not be surprised if it loses half its value in the next 12-24 months.

#29     Feb 22, 2021
  10. Tesla....Elon Musk....US tech icons. Instrumental in US space program and roll out of 5G from space and other infrastructure.

...thus, 'they' make sure Tesla is pumped.... Nothing which happens in the markets has any bearing on reality, incase nobody had noticed.

.....and look at Musk's roll in propping up Bitcoin at $30K, and then pumping it yet higher.

It is all a show/fix.

#30     Feb 22, 2021