He's not even in office yet, but he's already pissed off the Iranians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jan 14, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

2. Oh..shudder..pissed off the Iranians.... Scary. In three weeks your redneck ass will have a post up about how we haven't pissed of the Persians.

3. Where are all the "he's not president yet" posters?

4. OP is just a zionist, or licker of zionists ass and getting nothing in return.

5. The correct spelling is OFF.

Basically your the dumbest person in the world because you made this spelling error.

Whatever past statements you have made and whatever future statements you make is absolutely meaningless because you spelled that word wrong.

6. Hey listen...I wouldn't go that far with anyone (almost). But the fact is that you are one young dumb individual.

7. Your inability to sense any humor at all confirms my beliefs that you are indeed a 40 year old virgin.

Dr. Z, hire a life coach, chill out and quit taking things so seriously.

You don't want to die a virgin do you?

By the way we have never debated anything other than you hating Bush and me hating Obama so it would be absolutely rediculous to claim and debate the intellectual capacity of each other.

8. nice backpedal douche bag.

make humor I will still own you....young putz.

9. And for the love of everything that is Holy please learn how to spell "ridiculous," Jeeze...for love of god you're a fucking moring.

10. Learn how to spell Geeze right.

I will slit my wrist's if you spell one more word wrong.

AHHHHHH!!! NO MORE INCORRECT SPELLING. I can't take it any longer.

#10     Jan 14, 2009