He's Back Again..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ipatent, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Bush snided off the french cos they wouldn't play along with his pack of lies illegal war.But you've got to admire a country where the man in the street storms the Bastille,and drags out the evil rich bastards to the guillotine.France is the first European country to show signs of recovery (for now)-at the very least they are better off than the UK,where 21% of the entire tax receipts came from the city,which is why they were left unregulated.And like the US,they are still getting huge bonus payments while people lose jobs/houses.
    We have a political class who feel resentfull cos we caught them fiddling expenses,avoiding capital gains tax,financing 2nd homes on taxpayers money,'employing' members of their own family as support staff.... Alan Duncan,shadow leader of the house (a fucking millionaire btw) filmed undercover bitching that MPs survived on 'rations'.I just can't wait for the next Tory government (the kings of sleaze) led by Cameron (another fucking millionaire) to come in and clean up politics.

#11     Aug 15, 2009
  2. This guy is so much better than Kramer!! One of the networks has GOT to pick him up. I'll be tuning in for the interviews ... as long as he promises not to lose the bat. :p

#12     Aug 15, 2009
  3. ipatent

ipatent

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-eJ-t_XzOE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-eJ-t_XzOE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

#13     Aug 26, 2009

4. Last fall they got rid of Lehman. Bear Stearns already gone. Merrill in BAC. Remember the short assault on Goldman that ended with quick-change commercial bank status? Buffet says " I am buyin' me some goldman shares". It stinks to high-heaven.

#14     Aug 26, 2009