Hershey's stock picking methods

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oddiduro, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We're gonna see Jack walk the talk?

#11     Aug 19, 2003
  2. I am getting involved because... I really liked this place. ET is a place for traders from all over the world to get to know each other and share ideas and opinions. Its a great idea.. but few people come in here and draw all the attention and make ET look really bad.

On some of the threads on ET.. somewhere Jack comes in and writes these bogus methods and strategies.. draws all the attenition and diverts the topic. Even worse.. a lot of honest newbies come here looking for help and advice.. and get caught up w/ Hershey's nonsense.

--MIKE

#12     Aug 19, 2003
  3. I get a number of PM's that say this very thing, none of which have been from TrendFader.

Clearly the members would love to learn your method bubba'. And they would really love to see it traded real-time by you. Please consider doing so. Maybe you could "cut to the chase" more quickly in your posts, and save the lengthy commentary for a journal.

As for your posts on this thread, and some others here, I have edited out the personal attacks. Personal attacks are crap. That is obvious to everyone. Stop the crap please. It will not be tolerated.

#13     Aug 19, 2003
  4. Hershey was the first guy I tried to study on here, gave it up after I realized the pt 1,2,3 thing that took me hours to figure out was nothing more than a price channel. I think he understands markets well, and just might be a succesful trader. If your preferred method of learning is spending hours deciphering riddles then Hershey just might be the guy for you.

#14     Aug 19, 2003
  5. Mike,

I suggest we all be patient a few more days till Labor Day. Although these fellows fill up pages like mad, I think ET can handle a few 100 pages more.

In the meantime you could take a peek at the psycho's forum and discover some of the talents of bubba7 that have remained unknown to most of us. Reading this may make you feel somewhat more appreciative.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from bubba7:

I'm a BE DO HAVE person.

I am into win win stuff

And I do 4 steppers to iteratively refine where I BE. (A one page four question form)

lots of little girls go the HAVE DO BE route.

HAVE a tutu from mommy. Go to classes and DO dances to music. Get some ballerina pictures taken at the recitals to BE one.

#15     Aug 19, 2003

6. Why did you post his method on your name?

#16     Aug 19, 2003
  7. simstim

simstim

while i dont understand 100% of what jack says, the parts i do understand make a lot of sense, and i've incorporated it into my trading.

also, the stochastics post has gotten so big now, it's pretty frustrating to get info out of it.

#17     Aug 19, 2003
  8. I think bagger' was just expediting the request.

#18     Aug 19, 2003
  9. Oh yeah wasn't sure what you meant. I remembered him posting that and couldn't make any sense of it at the time, though maybe he could shed some light on it.

#19     Aug 19, 2003
  10. bubba7

bubba7

I'm out of here. Do not pm me.

I am not going continue anything in ET at all.

I worked very hard for 6 months and I up to this minute was spending a lot of time to be helpful.

My thanks to nhkoi for inviting me here. He is a fine person and I do not wish to reflect negatively on him.

Thank you for your time.

#20     Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.