Hershey speak

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by spiderpig28, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mde2004

mde2004

You are the annoying one who should learn some fucking manners. Go back to the hole you crawled out of er9.

#21     Aug 19, 2007
  2. ER9

ER9

another one of you two month old posters with 500+ posts of meaningless bullshit. you guys crawl out of the woodworks like roaches. your probably another one of these pricks that turn out to be a complete fucking doink, create another username to cast off the past and respawn like a parasite. like i said. get a life, get laid....something.

#22     Aug 19, 2007
  3. The voice of experience :p

#23     Aug 19, 2007
  4. mde2004

mde2004

\

Well, thank you for the kind words asshole. Don't lose all your lunch money next week trading. You sound like an angry individual who needs a hug.

#24     Aug 19, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

it had been done, here is a typical fan's reaction.
    ps. Are you getting paid by how many Jack thread you can dream up.:D

#25     Aug 19, 2007
  6. The fact that you are a mod as well as a Hershey lackey is pathetic when promises of 3 times the daily range without ever having a single loss are made to drum up interest for it.. you have never offered the slightest proof of profitability and you bet the lives of young traders on this morons system.. sleep well pal.. karma is coming

#26     Aug 20, 2007
  7. Here is another typical fan reaction with a different perspective:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...shey#post444920

from the thread "Jack Hershey Trading" reiehaxm said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    snip

I was in his paltalk room and his trading sucked......I guess I was blinded by his words and thinking he was going to show me the promise land.

I wish you only the best ----and to all----- that have tried to make this Jack system/routine work. I have tried for months and very little of what he taught is helping me today. I believe that an expert can teach a newbie how to trade, but I question whether Jack was an expert at trading. I believe this is the conclusion that most have come to.

snip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in this thread (http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...shey#post444920)he also said:

I have read nearly everyone of your posts over the past year (with many days/weeks of time invested in your methods) and have yet to perform at $600+ a day per contract.

After having said that statement above...three things are possible....#1- I have not understood your teachings....#2- something is wrong with me or my EQ....#3- I will let others fill in this reason.

This post is about my frustration to get to a performance level to the likes of which you speak here.

I was in the PalTalk room many weeks where you would come in for an hour or two. To be honest, your trades left me and others in the dark many times. (eg. we would get long and as the trade went south we would be down a few points then told to take profits..... or you would have to leave because of your health) Simply put, a consistent $600.00 per contract was not possible trading your calls.

You state your health as the primary reason for not returning to PalTalk while you continue to post many times a day here because it's "fun". You also state that you have an "apprentice" by your side while you and him/her trade and make this large amount of money on a consistent basis.

I have never heard from one of your students. I would think that with your selection process of finding apprentices that you could find one willing to share something with us. Sitting next to you while you trade would shorten up the learning curve immensely. Your students need to speak up.

If your student or you can trade (buttons need to be pushed)...I would certainly think they could push the control key and say "I went long" or "I reversed".

Quite frankly, I would love some proof that all this works. I want consistency. eg...The INDU-YM relationship will work one day...the next 4 days it does not. A rocket will work one day and the next 3 days it will take all the profits away. Every indicator works great on certain days but one has to know when NOT to take their signals. Some days a simple stochastic will bring you 20+ ES points.....while the next day it will take 15 away.

Trading is all about risk/reward and supply/demand. Trading is very much an art form when using discretion.

Jack...I ask that you or your student's make some realtime calls in a chat room. Pulling down a consistent $3,000.00 a week per contract (sometimes scaling with 2) is something that is spoken here but few believe. I know it can be done occasionally but this trader would love to see it occur in action. If it was, you would have many less critics on ET.

Simply put......"Show me the money"

I consider myself a disappointed student of Jack Hershey. Question for you.......Should I continue to read your posts in the quest to become a better trader?

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

A good trader that wants to become great.

#27     Sep 5, 2007
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

the fault with him is he thinks everyone has big brain like him.:D

#28     Sep 5, 2007
  9. Not True.

#29     Sep 6, 2007
  10. lastcall

lastcall

Jack, Spyder, Magna and Nkhoi live on the internet and in this chat site

Anyone that thinks they are making money is just kidding themselves

They'd be out enjoying life if they had made a red cent