Hershey speak

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by spiderpig28, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can, but I'm not gonna do the work for you. That's where almost everyone stops, is where the work begins. Find Spydertrader's original journal. He started posting his trades there, along with everything anyone needs to duplicate his results. You can also research the daily chat threads for the last year or so, where he repeatedly made live intraday calls on the ES.

#11     Aug 19, 2007
  2. feb2865

feb2865

Of course any body can do that. I can make claims of be profitable with all this no sense you guys talk, be my guest.

That's easy

#12     Aug 19, 2007
  3. Same old losers claiming it works.. and yet not one of them can call a live trade or post their P/L..

Someone tells you they can get you 3 times the daily range without ever having a losing trade and you lap it up with a spoon.. a claim any real trader would crack a rib laughing over

Keep hanging onto the dream kids

#13     Aug 19, 2007
  4. Apparently you aren't willing. I made the mistaken assumption that you sincerely wanted the truth. You have already made up your mind. What do you want me to do? Spoon feed you?

Spyder posted his trades BEFORE he took them. He posted blotters from his trade platform. The chat logs are time stamped!!!!!!!!!

Again, I ask: what is it you want?

You can choose to ignore that proof you want or not. This is a persistant problem throughout all of human history. Particularly in the sciences. Dogma is so entrenched that even upon witnessing irrefutable data people will look away, plug their ears, and say the data doesn't exist.

I'm ROFL. Do as you may, I have removed my subscription to this thread. I expected nothing less from you, but at least if anyone sees this who truly is willing to make an effort AND wants the TRUTH, not some uninformed opinion, they'll know where to begin their personal journey.

Good bye.

#14     Aug 19, 2007
  5. mde2004

mde2004

Later bundlemaker, you little tool.

#15     Aug 19, 2007
  6. 3 times the daily range without ever having a single losing trade

What did P T Barnum say about suckers?

#16     Aug 19, 2007
  7. feb2865

feb2865

well here's someone who can't take a heat when it comes down to the truth.

Good luck in your delusional world.

As I ready his "Teachings" I am more convince he's just a delusional clown.

#17     Aug 19, 2007
  8. ER9

ER9

jesus christ these threads are getting old and annoying. dont you guys have anything better to do than waste endless hours trying to debunk your favorite arch enemy? get a fucking life. who gives a shit? if your making money. who cares....go make some fucking money and give it a rest already.

#18     Aug 19, 2007
  9. You appear to care.. in fact you seem quite passionate

#19     Aug 19, 2007
  10. I think you ravings below pretty much sum things up.. it's obvious from what you say that you have failed miserably up until this great enlightenment you had this morning (guided by your guardian angel) and have claimed victory now without putting on a trade or making a single cent yet.. just wait until you try that new perspective in realtime

You are the prototype Hersheyite.. religious in fervour and belief... bereft of profit and success

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1573055#post1573055

#20     Aug 19, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.