Heroism versus Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, May 2, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

irrelevant

#11     May 3, 2012
  2. Non-issue! Plenty of relevant stuff to hammer him about. I must say it's a wee bit disingenous to be critical of the president and have been onboard the victory train as GW landed on the Aircraft Carrier.
    What I'd have like to seen him do is be the bombardier on a B-52 and they carpet bombed a couple of enemy strongholds.
    Best stick to beating him up on the economy, cause he's got street cred's when it comes to giving orders to kill the enemy.

#12     May 3, 2012
  3. The problem is that a born and bred one percenter cannot attack him on the economy. His wife was wearing a thousand dollar t-shirt the other day, for crying out loud.

Mittens does not know how not to act rich:D

#13     May 3, 2012
  4. I clearly remember Bush, dolled up like a Top Gun and everything when landing on that Aircraft Carrier. He must have been as scared as Romney's dog was when it was tied up on that roof.

#14     May 3, 2012
  5. Now I purposefully avoided going there Spiker. Now they are going to come out like hornets.:D

#15     May 3, 2012
  6. I'll point out that idiot bush spiked the ball 50 yards before scoring the touchdown :D

#16     May 3, 2012