HERO Pull the trigger

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 6, 2009.

1. What's ur logic/reasoning/thinking?
    Technical, fundamental, both ect...

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed for a lifetime.

#11     Oct 22, 2009
  2. My only reasoning is that price is going up and its been going up since March. It will keep going up. I have no charts for you, no theory, no talk about oil or natural gas. All you need to know is its going up and I am satisifed with just knowing that.

#12     Oct 22, 2009
  3. I will not let go of my shares until this thing reaches 12 and I know it will. This will be another ET grand slam.

#13     Oct 22, 2009
  4. good call, i will wait for a pullback and get some

#14     Oct 22, 2009
  5. There will be no pullback. The only way to get shares is to hit "market order" and send in the order. Thats it. You can try with the limits and they might let you get some. There will be no pullback.

#15     Oct 22, 2009
  6. A little more affordable this morning, prolly big guys driving it down to wack more for cheap.

Thanks for the post !

#16     Oct 23, 2009
  7. That is emotion, not logic. If that is your science, I will hold to my practice of gambling only when I drive. Good luck. That's all it is.

#17     Oct 23, 2009
  8. Just to get some actual thoughts on the ground here:

there are 11 US based drillers in this group from what Ive learned...tickers are:
    ATW, DO, ESV, HERO, HP, NBR, NE, PDE, RDC, RIG, VTG

does HERO have a market niche among this group in Shallow Water Drilling and Nat. Gas. Operators?

Would the recent NAT Gas activity in historic low price and political/green environmental banter about US based energy production be attracting more players into the field hence using drillers like HERO.

Not to ruin a good question by bringing up Boone Pickens but his idea about Nat Gas trucking fleets cutting a large chunk of the foreign imported oil flow and of course the US apparently having the largest NAT gas reserves...are these factors that are perhaps gaining traction in states and in Congress...all heating up the market?
    (for any punters who suspect loaded questions...yes I do hold HERO...so yes my interest is biased)

#18     Oct 23, 2009
  9. The market gave you guys the gift of lower pricing on HERO today. I thought it would just keep going up, but you got a gift. I hope you loaded up some more today.

#19     Oct 23, 2009
  10. getting close to my limit order of 5.25..

#20     Oct 26, 2009