Hero Female Guard Saved Hundreds At Church Shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 11, 2007.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I want to have her baby!!

#21     Dec 12, 2007
  2. #22     Dec 12, 2007
  3. Listen up fake Squid...the last time I rocked on some Navy puke I regretted it for the damage that was done. However, you can come on by anytime whenever you wish. Just ask. I will gladly accommodate. I'll even serve you lunch.

I have an idea...why don't you tell us more about your involvement at Inchon in 1950 again? I love that story. Or maybe about Burning Man in 2007? Tell us douchbag where were you a pastor? Duty stations? Anything?

Born in 1934 ....78 years old (minimum) and you think you can handle me? You need more strained carrots and prunes old man and battery's for your hearing aids.

But of course you're fake and a figment of someones imagination. But anyway the offer still stands. Jump motherfucker.

#23     Dec 12, 2007
  4. it is very important... the media hates this. make a hero out of her and how many women will get guns to protect themselves? for the gun grabbers, this is a nightmare.

#24     Dec 12, 2007
  5. i think you should lay off the ripple.

#25     Dec 12, 2007
  6. Very odd indeed.

I've always thought your post's mostly libertarian. No clue how we got off on the wrong foot.

#26     Dec 12, 2007
  7. You got it my man....the next time you're on the West Coast U.S. you are welcome here.

#27     Dec 12, 2007