Hero Female Guard Saved Hundreds At Church Shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 11, 2007.

1. please explain why Christians shouldn't defend themselves. this could be the dumbest post ever on ET.

#11     Dec 11, 2007
  2. Apparently they do.

Kill'm all ...let god sort'em out.

#12     Dec 11, 2007
  3. so you agree that they should defend themselves?

#13     Dec 11, 2007
  4. I have a concealed carry....WTF do you think?

#14     Dec 11, 2007
  5. Brave lady. Exchanged shots with Murray as she calmly walked toward him. If she'd been the one to fall she'd have gone straight to Valhalla. They don't believe in turning the other cheek there.

#15     Dec 12, 2007
  6. This Big-man tough guy could try to pull it, but before it cleared leather I'd have already shinered one eye, broke his nose, and fattened his lip with a triple stack of knuckle sandwiches. Next I'd turn him around, pull his shirt over his head and kick him in the ass.

Rennick out :cool:

#16     Dec 12, 2007
  7. #17     Dec 12, 2007
  8. stu

stu

a sort of inside-out wedgie

#18     Dec 12, 2007
  9. from http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/11/colorado.shootings/index.html >>>>>>>

Murray also wounded two other people with his assault rifle as he re-entered the church.

One of them, Larry Bourbonnais, said he tried to distract the shooter before security guard Jeanne Assam made her move.

"I'm telling you right now, she's the hero, not me. It was the bravest thing I have ever seen," Bourbonnais said. "She had no cover. He fired -- I heard him fire three. I heard her fire three. And she just began -- she kept yelling 'Surrender!' the whole time. And she just walked forward, like she's walking to her car in the parking lot, firing the whole time."

Bourbonnais said when he and Assam reached Murray, "he had slumped backwards, slid down on the floor, and expired."

#19     Dec 12, 2007
  10. Dr..man you never fail to crack me the fuck up! We must have a beer sometime.

Semper Fi.

[​IMG]

#20     Dec 12, 2007