Herman Cain Warns China Is Seeking Nuclear Weapons!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think he was referring to nuclear carriers, not nuclear weapons. At least that's how the context of the conversation on PBS went. Of course, I don't expect folks like yourself to give him any leeway, so carry on with your noise.

FYI - I'm not a Cain fan.

#11     Nov 2, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Two ignores in one day? :D

Hey can I be on your ignore list too?

#12     Nov 2, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ooops

#13     Nov 2, 2011
  4. I think you should invite the limp wristed one down to Georgia for a backyard bbq...:D

#14     Nov 2, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

kunt2? He'd have to be dragged, kicking and screaming like a little girl. :)

#15     Nov 2, 2011
  6. It is not possible that Cain dosen't know that China is a triad nuclear power given that he was a missiles ballistics analyst. What these idiot interviewers do is they often conflate different questions and try to GET him. That happened with the abortion interview too.

#16     Nov 2, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, so it's the "interviewer's fault". That's handy! can I use it?

#17     Nov 2, 2011
  8. U are just now doing that? I got rid of him at least a month ago:D :D

#18     Nov 2, 2011
  9. Leave it to a libturd like you to desperately and ignorantly distort this beyond all recognition and then apply it to everyone in the Tea party. Is there any greater proof that YOU are a buffoon?

Cain could have been clearer but this is what he was talking about:

Hillary Clinton's visit to China sparks alarm in Japan
    Hillary Clinton's visit to Beijing combined with reports that China plans to build two nuclear-powered aircraft carriers has triggered fresh alarm in Tokyo over its neighbour's ambitions in the region.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ons-visit-to-China-sparks-alarm-in-Japan.html

#19     Nov 2, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

You're dragging up stuff from the last election. Most voters have clearly accepted the explanation that Obama was trying to say 47 states ("we've just been to 47 states"), he misspoke and started to say 50, then miscorrected himself due to exhaustion. It's a nonissue except to Obama haters like you. Still going to those monthly birther meetings?

This is just the latest thing of Cain's that has to be spun, spun, spun to make "sense" out of it. He's the most ridiculous joke candidate ever.

#20     Nov 2, 2011