Herman Cain Warns China Is Seeking Nuclear Weapons!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Nov 2, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/herman-cain-warns-china-is-seeking-nuclear-capability.php

The GOP frontrunner is oblivious to the fact that China has had nuclear weapons for over 4 decades!! :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D

Is there any greater proof that the teabaggers are buffoons: that they'd choose this ignoramus (and PROUD of his ignorance at that) as their choice for Commander-in-Chief?

I honestly did not think it was possible for an adult American to be this clueless, especially somebody running for President. I honestly don't believe that even Sarah Palin is this ignorant about foreign affairs.

Go, Cain, go! :D

2. WOW !!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Max E.

Max E.

Wow, thats almost as stupid as saying that the U.S. was winning the war on poverty right up until someone stopped it...

Only an ignorant buffoon would make either claim.

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Give it up, cretinous tampon, your inability to use google is no reflection on me.

[​IMG]

5. Max E.

Max E.

Nice chart, Here is one from the U.S. census, to bring you up to date.

So your definition of "winning the war on poverty" is poverty levels flat lining from 1970 levels on a percentage basis, and continuing to hit new highs in present times, and the number of people living in poverty growing year after year after year?

If thats what you consider "winning" i would hate to be on the "losing" side of a transaction with you.

[​IMG]

6. kut2k2

kut2k2

The poverty rates are the same on both charts, idiot, they just have different scales.

I love it: the stupid tampon can't even read a chart!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Once again a right-wingnut proves my contention that the biggest fool in the room assumes he's the clever kid. :D

You're fully qualified to go vote for Herman. Enjoy.

7. Max E.

Max E.

So thats all you have is to chop a quote? i put in there that your chart was a lie, because it misrepresented reality based on the dimensions, you chart shows a 12% poverty rate as zero, i think that 30 million americans living in poverty would disagree with your chart which makes it seem as though 12% poverty rate is zero, but keep on pushing your lies kupcake.

Again please tell us at what point we were about to win the war on poverty, why dont you point us to the specific point on the chart, and tell us exactly who put a stop to us winning the war on poverty.

8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Your threadjacking time is over, used tampon, this thread isn't about poverty.

And this is long overdue:

menstrual rag >> ignore

9. Wallet

Wallet

Political Gaff's compared to what? 57 States?

The piece suggests he may have been talking about nuclear energy, I'd suggest he meant nuclear superiority. But if we are to take everything at face value, our POTUS doesn't know how many states are under his watch.

10. Max E.

Max E.

While i agree that Obama is a bozo whose gaffes go unmentioned by the left wing media, it doesnt excuse Cain's fuck up on this one. It is clear that Cain legitimately got this wrong, it was not a gaffe.

Not that it really matters about Cain anyways, Romney is going to win hands down, Cain never even had a chance.

#10     Nov 2, 2011