Herman Cain to run for president in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, May 27, 2011.

1. Welcome to the party. You're only 3 years late.

#31     Oct 10, 2011
  2. Herman Cain is gonna be a gaffe machine like no other. I am sure the black community will love to hear how "if you don't have a job and you are not rich blame yourself" Just as Sarah Palin could not deliver the female vote to McCain, Herman Cain is not going to get any black vote beyond what republicans usually get (5% or something like that)

herman cain is not a polished politician and it is going to show. His silly 9-9-9 plan is going to get drowned out in negative adds rich with his idiotic comments.

#32     Oct 10, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're obviously a racist.

#33     Oct 10, 2011
  4. You are trolling. I will never vote for a phony Uncle Tom and he will be exposed as such once he gets "the frontrunner" treatment from the press. Being a skilled politician requires paying attention to what you say and sticking to your talking points. Herman Cain was VERY weak in his head- to- head with Lawrence O'Donnell

#34     Oct 10, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You didn't vote for Obama? I assume you did since you were a fervent supporter in 2008. He's proven to be the ultimate phony.

#35     Oct 10, 2011
  6. Lukie is good for that.

No Cain has no shot at all in the GOP. He is a sellout to the vast majority of black America and the base of the GOP will not consider him ultimately. Yes, they talk a great game, but no one can see them in the ballot box. One black man runs against another?:D

They will fire on Fort Sumter again before that happens.

#36     Oct 10, 2011
  7. I voted for Obama and still would do so again. Not because I ever subscribed to messianic nonsense or out of white guilt or naivete. I believed then and I do now, that Obama>McCain. All the people who have this "I told you so" smug attitude have never shown that McCain would have done better.

Obama's stimulus was done in close coordination with various harvard suits. If you gonna blame Obama you should blame the modern field of economics.

Obama's healthcare was a mistake but, it did its damage not to the country but to democratic party. Most important provisions of that law have not even kicked in yet (and they won't once supreme court decapitates it)

With President McCain we would have invaded Iran by now. Obama had stupid war in libya, but at least its scope and cost were far more narrow than wars launched in Iraq&Afghanistan.

The debate around Obama boils down to one simple issue: If you think McCain would have been better you are insane, if you don't, what is the problem?

#37     Oct 10, 2011
  8. You know what the problem is:D

#38     Oct 10, 2011
  9. He's got a 9-9-9 plan; 9 inch pizza, 9 toppings, for $9

#39     Oct 10, 2011
  10. "My wife keeps calling him HERB Cain - guess we lived in San Francisco too long!"

#40     Oct 10, 2011