Herman Cain to run for president in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, May 27, 2011.

1. October 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: The Republican Party is in very bad shape today.

Here is what the Republican Party has been reduced to.

This is the best the Republican Party has to offer?

Herman Cain?

In my opinion, the man is an idiot.

The more the mainstream media shows about this fellow and his ideas, the more I realized that the Republican Party is running empty.

Just to show how this fellow is so out of touch with the reality of the world of 2011:

Over the weekend he is comparing the job market of the 1950's with the job market of 2011 in the United States - he said that his father was able to hold 3 jobs to be able to buy a Cadillac.

He was trying to imply that Black people today in the United States are lazy that is why they can't find a job.

Herman Cain has not realized that the world of the 1950's when his father was able to secure 3 jobs to be able to buy a Cadillac it does not exist anymore.

Today the US economy is becoming just an empty shell, the US economy is in free fall and in fast decline, an economy that has been in a coma and on life support since the meltdown of 2008.

The Republican Party is a Pathetic party when the best they can offer is people such as Herman Cain.

I wonder in today's job market in the United States if Herman Cain's father could find even one job to be able to survive, and never mind 3 jobs to be able to buy a Cadillac.

#21     Oct 10, 2011
  2. You're a racist!

#22     Oct 10, 2011
  3. October 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to bugscoe

About an hour ago Fox News was interviewing Professor Cornel West and Tavis Smiley about what Herman Cain said over the weekend.

It's OK for Cornel West and Tavis Smiley to give their opinion about Herman Cain and what he said, but if I give my opinion then I am a racist just because I am white as you are suggesting.

The Republican Party has a very mediocre candidate in Herman Cain when we are talking about substance, and your only defense for this candidate is to accuse me of being a racist?

Herman Cain and his ideas still be out of touch with reality of the world of 2011, and it does not matter what color skin he has.

Herman Cain is not presidential material for anybody that has a brain to think, and as a matter of fact the field of presidential candidates of the Republican Party is a second rate field with the exception of Ron Paul.

#23     Oct 10, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Max E. Pad's reply to South America:

October 10, 2011

Yep, there is no doubt about it, you are a big time racist, you just cant seem to stand the thought of a black man in the whitehouse. That is the only way to explain your desire to have Al Gore run a challenge against Obama, as no rational person in their right mind would want Al Gore in the whitehouse.

You are definitely a racist klansmen.

#24     Oct 10, 2011
  5. bugscoe's reply to Max E. Pad:

What you said!

#25     Oct 10, 2011
  6. October 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Max E. Pad's and bugscoe

I am not going to play the racist game with both of you.

If that is the only defense that you guys have for your candidates then there is no point in continue the discussion.

Barack Obama is doing a wonderful job as president of the United States that's why his approval rating is around 40 percent.

But if the choice for president in 2012 will be between Barack Obama and Herman Cain then Barack Obama is the better choice between these two candidates.

#26     Oct 10, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Max E. Pad Reply to South America.

October 10, 2011

I cant hear you, your voice sounds kind of muffled underneath your uniform, take that goofy looking pillow case off your head, and maybe somebody will pay attention to you.

[​IMG]

#27     Oct 10, 2011
  8. October 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Max E. Pad

When this racist stuff is the only defense that you have on behalf of your candidate, that says volumes about the quality of your candidate.

According to you guys: if any Republican don't vote for Herman Cain to represent the Republican Party in the final presidential race, it must be because all the Republicans are racists.

#28     Oct 10, 2011
  9. October 10, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to bugscoe and Max Pad

You guys should read this book before you accuse other people of being racist.

Book Review..."Black Like Me"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZNnS9mOmm5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#29     Oct 10, 2011
  10. October 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: Is this the best Republicans can do?

HERMAN CAIN vs LAWRENCE O'DONNELL Round One

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mqKekzazZIs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HERMAN CAIN vs LAWRENCE O'DONNELL Round Two

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cM_9J3mGcYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#30     Oct 10, 2011