Herman Cain to run for president in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, May 27, 2011.

1. May 28, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Artful D0dger

I don't care about the color of the skin of Herman Cain, and my remarks are not directed at him because he is a black man.

My remarks are directed at him, because he is an idiot. (If he was a white man he still be an idiot)

When I write about the Obama administration I am not criticizing his administration because Barack Obama is a black man.

I criticize him for having so many incompetent people around him, such as Treasury Secretary Geithner among others.

#11     May 28, 2011
  2. Oh we've all heard that one before. Of course you guys aren't going to ADMIT to racism, but we know that's really what's underlying all of your objections.

I mean, come on, how much more obvious could it be? You use the black stereotype of being a poor, unskilled worker by invoking the fact that he was in the pizza business. Of course it doesn't matter to you that he was the CEO of a successful company worth millions. No no, you just want to invoke the stereotype of the poor stupid black man working in a "common" field.

You can hide behind your shibboleths all you like, but we know that this is about a black man in the white house!!

#12     May 28, 2011
  3. I didn't see anything racist in South America's posts,you however are the biggest racist on this forum

#13     May 28, 2011
  4. #14     May 29, 2011
  5. Of course his post was racist. He used the demeaning racist stereotype of blacks in low wage jobs (" he should stick to making pizza") to condescend to Herman Cain. That's as racist as it gets.

Of course he'll deny charges of racism but we know all this is just about the possibility of a black man being in the White House.

#15     May 29, 2011
  6. Yep,that guy

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3160100&highlight=trump#post3160100

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3147367&highlight=trump#post3147367

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3145059&highlight=trump#post3145059

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3126115&highlight=trump#post3126115

#16     May 29, 2011
  7. You do know that Cain is most known for his job at a pizza company right ?

His posts were not racist imo.You however are a racist

#17     May 29, 2011
  8. He was not a "pizza maker" he was the CEO of a huge successful company which is a pizza chain. Yet the poster, instead of accurately portraying Cain's career, chose to invoke a racist stereotype of blacks in low wage positions. Just imagine if someone had said that Barak Obama should pick cotton or shine shoes, you guys would be pissing your panties.

I'm a racist? Why, because I'm against racial discrimination? Yet you are not a racist, because you FAVOR racial discrimination? LOL!! Nice try. And you guys are wondering why this racism weapon of yours is losing it's potency...

This poster obviously just has a problem with the thought of a black man in the white house.

#18     May 29, 2011
  9. May 30, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Artful Dodger

Based on your posting you must be a black person that has to work out on various personal issues, you said: “pick cotton or shine shoes”, and that give us a snapshot and an idea from where you came from with that frame of mind.

If I had said: Donald Trump should not run for president and he should stick with real estate dealing and TV reality shows, then you probably would accuse me of saying that because I was discriminating against Donald Trump's hairdo.

The media said that Herman Cain claim to fame was that he started Godfather's Pizza, and turned it into a successful business.

I assumed that he had started with one location working very hard to get his business off the ground, and slowly grew his business from there, and I had no idea as you dais: “that he started in the top as the CEO of a huge successful company which is a pizza chain.”

I was not aware that Herman Cain never made a pizza in his life, and that he was just a CEO and an executive.

The fact that he had a company that made pizza and it was successful in that business, it does not translate automatically into a career change to become a politician who can be president of the United States, since we have had more than our share of inexperienced people on that position, including George Bush Jr. and Barack Obama, and we don't need another one.

Herman Cain has no clue about macroeconomics, and foreign affairs, and he should stick with his pizza company. I hope he makes a lot of money and continue to be successful with his pizza business.

#19     May 30, 2011
  10. Oh, so now you want to use your racist epithets against me too? Based on my posting I "must be a black person"?! You probably come from South America where racism against black people is very common!

You slander Mr. Herman Cain because you can't stand the thought of a black man in the White House, saying that he doesn't know anything about macroeconomics. If he knows nothing about macroeconomics then how is it that he served as president of a Federal Reserve bank? How do you grow a company into a successful brand with branches across the nation if you know nothing of economics? It's just beyond your racist grasp that a black man could be familiar with such abstract topics isn't it?! Your racist hatred is so extreme you might as well be wearing a KKK outfit.

#20     May 30, 2011