Herman Cain on Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll admit this IS as bad as Obama's claim of visiting 57 states with 1 to go.

#11     Nov 15, 2011
  2. It isn't even comparable to Obama and you know it, if you are honest with yourself.
    I've said before everyone is way to hard on politicians for their gaffs and I think we should give them a pass now and then, and when I said that it was in favor of republicans gaffs, you know Obama's was a gaff also and not an intellect problem like Perry or Cain has. You have some smart guys running on your side, why keep speaking up backing the low intellect or lazy ones just because they are republican. In fact if Huntsman was the republican nominee I would have to look at him and consider him for my vote.

Here's what I said earlier about Bachman's gaff on Lybia.

Quote from bigarrow:

Bachman's Africa gaff is no big deal. There is no way to talk as much as politicians do without saying something dumb and the Africa gaff wasn't bad.

#12     Nov 15, 2011
  3. obama visited israel 7 times and wanted to visit jackjones... So hands off!

#13     Nov 15, 2011
  4. "So do you agree with President Obama on Libya or not?"

What a poor and seriously retarded question. It is an open ended question with no head or tail, How is anyone supposed to respond to that ?

Agree on what exactly? Removal of gadaffi? rebels being infiltrated by taliban? western intervention in the libyan war? the new transitional govt? The humanitarian crisis? What exactly is the moron asking?

It is like asking Obama,

" So do you agree with Chinese President Hu on Somalia or not?" FULL STOP.

If Obama can answer that, he can be president for life.

#14     Nov 15, 2011
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

He's trying to channel H.G. Wells so he can build a time machine. :D

#15     Nov 15, 2011
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Honestly. Intelligent people see this as an opportunity to express their thoughts on foreign policy. Imbeciles see this as a "Gotcha!" question.

#16     Nov 15, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Let's not get carried away. :D

#17     Nov 15, 2011
  8. eh... slovakia...slovenia... ehhh australia...austria... iran...iraq...dont bother president bush with gotcha question!

#18     Nov 15, 2011

9. LOL !!!

#19     Nov 15, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do NOT know it. And I am honest with myself, brutally honest in fact. But if it's any consolation I'm not defending his gaff, let alone just because he's a republican . And you're right many, including me, are overly harsh about gaffes. If everything I said nearly 24/7 was being documented I've no doubt I'd make a few of my own.

#20     Nov 15, 2011