Herman Cain is our era's Ronald Reagan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Reagan wasn't a minstrel show. Seriously, Cornbread? Aww Shuckey Duckey?

Any minute now I expect Cain to break into a rendition of Zip-A-Dee-Dooh-Dah

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LcxYwwIL5zQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#21     Oct 20, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah it seems speaking the truth will kill a politicians chances every time.

#22     Oct 20, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

No point arguing with you about what the truth is, but in this case, the truth is pretty much beside the point. Any politician who insults voters and then expects their votes later is a fool. Other politicians have handled questions like that without insulting their potential base, and Cain has shown elsewhere that he can avoid answering a question if he doesn't want to, so why he would go out of his way to insult a group of voters shows that he is Not Ready For Primetime.

#23     Oct 20, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A common theme with you guys it seems.
    Well I suppose that's one way to rationalize continued support for Odumbo.

#24     Oct 20, 2011
  5. Cain has lied so many times already it's hilarious. Par for the course I guess.

#25     Oct 20, 2011
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

They certainly have him well trained. First he beat a hasty retreat the very second FatAss Limbaugh frowned at his criticism of Perry's N*****head rock, now he's done a double backflip on his pro-choice stance. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.

#26     Oct 20, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

When you guys refuse to give us any choice but misfits, freaks and circus clowns, we have no other rational choice but Obama.

Who by the way killed Khaddafy * today, and I see your circus clowns, misfits and freaks falling all over themselves to avoid giving him any credit. :D

* Gaddafi, Qaddafi, wtf-ever.

#27     Oct 20, 2011
  8. While I'm no fan of Reagan its an insult to mention him in the same sentence as Cain

#28     Oct 20, 2011
  9. [​IMG]

#29     Oct 21, 2011
  10. Now compare this with the ass fuggin , ho mongering, crack snortin scum we have now.

Dem's was da good ol days.

#30     Oct 21, 2011