Herman Cain is our era's Ronald Reagan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 20, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

This is one of the dumbest things ever posted in ET P&R. Both guys have spent their lives in the USA. I find it funny that you think Cain underwent "the trials and tribulations of the black community" when by his own admission, he ducked and hid during the civil rights marches taking place right in the very town and at the very time he went to college. Herman Cain benefited enormously from the very affirmative action he now sneers at. He didn't lift himself up by his bootstraps, he had a whole community lift him up, a community he apparently has never done a damn thing for. Now contrast that with Obama who was a community organizer, has many ties to the black community and who has done at least a few things as President that most blacks are proud of. I would love to see a face-off between Cain and Obama. As I predicted before, Cain would get fewer black votes than McCain did.

#11     Oct 20, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Not my job to educate you. You have access to the whole internet. Educate yourself ... but I doubt you really care.

#12     Oct 20, 2011
  3. Is Obama an authentic black? You are the expert on race, right?

#13     Oct 20, 2011
  4. You seem to be quite paranoid about Herman Cain.
    This is perfectly understandable.
    McCain got about 5% of the black vote in 2008. In various polls, Cain is shown to capture about 25-30% of the black vote, beating Obama nationally by 43-41%.

http://media.pollposition.com.s3.am...ploads/Poll-Position-crosstabs-Cain-Obama.pdf

Cain is Obama's Bane, LOL. Your messiah is finished.

#14     Oct 20, 2011
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

So let's go waaaaay out on a limb and assume that the mostly racist teabaggers would actually put Cain on the GOP ticket. Do you seriously think he'd be at the top of the ticket? Because that's just stupid. At this stage, most black voters are like most other voters: not really paying attention to the GOP circus act. Everybody knows what the Democratic ticket will be and most are just waiting for the GOP catfight to settle down, then the real entertainment would begin. So let's assume Cain is the GOP Veep candidate and the details start coming out about his "civil rights" history and his disdain for black voters, etc. How long do you think it would take for his "standing" in the black community to plummet? I predict two days at the outside.

#15     Oct 20, 2011
  6. Any GOP nominee is Obama's bane, but Herman Cain? You must be insane.

Cain is pro choice you see, and protecting life is important to the GOP...not really sure why I went on that rhyming spree

CAIN: No, it comes down to it’s not the government’s role or anybody else’s role to make that decision. Secondly, if you look at the statistical incidents, you’re not talking about that big a number. So what I’m saying is it ultimately gets down to a choice that that family or that mother has to make.

http://prospect.org/csnc/blogs/tapped_archive?month=10&year=2011&base_name=herman_cain_is_prochoice

#16     Oct 20, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Wow, something about Herman Cain I actually like and of course it dooms his chances for the GOP ticket. LMAO! American politics is funnier than Comedy Central sometimes. :D

#17     Oct 20, 2011
  8. Here's something else you'd probably like...if elected, he wants his secret service nickname to be "Cornbread". True story from his autobiographical memoir he just used campaign cash to buy:

He has no qualms, for instance, about playing off black clichés: should he become president, his Secret Service codename should be “Cornbread,” he wrote in his memoir, “This is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House.” Mr. Cain’s traveling aide, Nathan Naidu, already refers to him as Cornbread on the internal campaign schedule. (Why? Mr. Cain says he just loves cornbread.)

http://www.northeastteaparty.org/te...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

#18     Oct 20, 2011
  9. Herman Cain is our era's Ronald Reagan? If true shows just how far we've fallen as a nation. I'm certainly no fan of Reagan, but Herman Cain wouldn't make a pimple on Reagan's ass. The guy is a f'n joke, a carnival barker.

#19     Oct 20, 2011
  10. They said the same things of Reagan...

#20     Oct 20, 2011