Herman Cain is Doomed politically

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 9, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Why would they think twice? The loser possibly will have to pay court costs for both sides not to mention seeming to have exonerated the slanderer.

#51     Nov 9, 2011
  2. This is Cain's reputation at stake.

One of the 48 Laws of Power.

Guard your Reputation with your Life.

#52     Nov 9, 2011
  3. Anyone who would try to destroy me, I would crush them, totally.

#53     Nov 9, 2011
  4. Sure I did. The difference is, I understood it and you did not.

Haven't you already embarrassed yourself enough for one day?

#54     Nov 9, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I was once falsely accused of trying to see a female inmate undress (by supposedly walking into her cellblock unannounced). She had me brought up in front of a government committee charged with such investigations. She was present, and I had an opportunity to make a open statement to everyone there, and I said, truthfully, "I just want to make clear to everyone concerned that seeing Ms. X naked is the last thing in this world that I would ever want." God, I loved that moment.

#55     Nov 9, 2011
  6. +1

#56     Nov 9, 2011
  7. Did you go to her cellblock to clean her toilet?

#57     Nov 9, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

Cain has hired a prominent attorney who has handled slander before. I'm sure if there is any way to prove slander they will persue legal action. If not, then it would be foolish for Cain to initiate such action. It's just nearly impossible to prove, either way, what occurred in a private situation.

The only thing Cain can probably do in this case is possible discredit the accuser by exposing her background. With the other accusers, there are documents available that may be of use should the accusers violate agreements in those documents. We'll see, but I doubt there will ever be any actual legal action against Bialock unless she redacts here accusation.

#58     Nov 9, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Well, at least we know you've never been in prison.

#59     Nov 9, 2011
  10. You cannot stand to see a black man nominated as the Republican candidate as it would shatter your (misguided) worldview. Am I correct?

:D

#60     Nov 9, 2011