Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP presidential race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 22, 2011.

1. I predict Democrats will elect another black President in 2016 or 2020.watch out for Deval Patrick.I cant wait to vote for him :)

#51     May 22, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought you said the independents helped too.

#52     May 22, 2011

3. Not more then democrats

#53     May 22, 2011
  4. You are 100% wrong. Read the research. Do you think the Yale University economics department is lying? Do you think the Washington Post is lying?

"... white Republicans nationally are 25 percentage points more likely on average to vote for the Democratic senatorial candidate when the GOP hopeful is black, says economist Ebonya Washington of Yale University in a forthcoming article in the Quarterly Journal of Economics... But racially motivated crossover voting is not just a Republican phenomenon. Democrats also desert their party when its candidate is black, Washington found. In House races, white Democrats are 38 percentage points less likely to vote Democratic if their candidate is black."

#54     May 22, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Delusional

#55     May 22, 2011
  6. I consider studies when there is no real results to make comparisons.

Democrats-Black President,Black Governor,40 Black Congressmen(More then 40 prior to the 2010 elections)

Republicans-2 black congressmen

I take real world results over a study any day.Real trading results over paper treading results

#56     May 22, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

The Great Society, is ending. The dollar is in trouble, which means AK and other gov't teet-suckers will be in trouble also. It would be wise to broaden your horizons and embrace self-determination and start thinking about the best candidates for the entire USA, whether they be black or white. Democrats are in just as much trouble as the Republicans, they just don't know it yet. And please, BO is not going to pull us out of this, he will just drive it further into the ground.

#57     May 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Denial

#58     May 22, 2011
  9. Yes you are

#59     May 22, 2011

10. Democrats-Black President,Black Governor,40 Black Congressmen(More then 40 prior to the 2010 elections)

Republicans-2 black congressmen

#60     May 22, 2011