Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP presidential race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 22, 2011.

1. To many for me to remember

#31     May 22, 2011
  2. Please tell me you're joking. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

#32     May 22, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes utterly worthless paper money backed by nothing but lies, promises that cannot be kept and thin air is preferable to intrinsic value.

It's probably moot anyway. As someone else pointed out recently the world has passed the point of no return on this issue.

#33     May 22, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

I am not. What was once is unheard of is actually being spoken about in some economic circles. Lyle Gramley referred to it a couple of years ago. Volcker has come out and warned about the difficulties the US is facing, which could precipitate a currency crisis in the years ahead. These are the people I listen to. If the dollar wasn't in the mess it is in, I might agree with you.

#34     May 22, 2011
  5. Obama was the only one.

#35     May 22, 2011
  6. What were the major policy reasons why you voted for Obama?

#36     May 22, 2011
  7. I guess you would know more then I would

#37     May 22, 2011
  8. Was against the Iraq war from the start,promised to end the Bush tax cuts,promised universal healthcare ,better then McCain and Palin etc

#38     May 22, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hows that working out for ya?

:D

#39     May 22, 2011
  10. Better then if Mccain was in office.Obama kept the Bush tax cuts,but McCain probably would have tried to lower them.Obama care is 3,000 pages of horseshit,but at least there is a page that stops many insurance company abuses and covers 99 % of the country

#40     May 22, 2011