Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP presidential race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 22, 2011.

1. Did you support Al Sharpton in the 2004 Democrat primary? After all, you are a race hustler like he is.

How about Jesse Jackson's two presidential runs? Did you support him?

How about Michael Steele. How many times did you attack him?

#21     May 22, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

What is wrong with inclusion of some gold back into the monetary system? The US has a currency problem, that only appears to be getting worse.

#22     May 22, 2011
  3. Well, since I'm a certified "racist" I'll take this one. I rather like Cain, but would like him to be less opaque regarding Iraq and Afghanistan. He seems to dodge lots of issues, and would like him to be more forthright about where he stands on social issues and foreign policy. I haven't heard him talk at length about border/illegals which is a huge issue for me personally.

He's certainly not my first pick. Ron Paul has had an will have my no.1 preference. At this point I'd certainly pick Cain over, say, Newt, or Bachmann, or Romney. Romney is essentially pro Amnesty and a full fledged neocon. The only thing positive I could say about Romney is that he's talked tough on China, which would boost his favorability with me substantially, IF I actually believed him. While Cain isn't my favorite contender, I like him more than many. I also respect him for his ability to thrive in the private sector.

I'd think many black people should like him too. Why? He actually acts, speaks, and behaves like a black person. He hasn't dedicated his life to white mimicry like Obama. He's a black person who acts like a black person and has been very successful in the private sector. I would think that black people could identify with him unlike Obama, who tries desperately to behave like a white person and has never been able to hack it in the private sector. I would think that to many blacks, Obama would come off as phony and fake. Cain on the other hand, does not.

So, there you have it. Inside the mind of a "racist" perusing presidential candidates. :D

#23     May 22, 2011
  4. 1.You can call me Santa Claus if it makes you feel better

2.I attack Micheal Steele because of what he represents,just like I attack Donald Trump,Sarah Palin,Rush Limbaugh etc because of what they represent

3.I voted for 1 black president. I would vote for Deval Patrick or Colin Powell if they won their partys nomination

#24     May 22, 2011
  5. Because they aren't white people?

#25     May 22, 2011
  6. I have voted for more whites then blacks.If Dean or a real democrat ran a primary fight against Obama I would certainly vote for them over Obama

Difference between democrats and republicans /the south/confederate states of america is that democrats will vote for a black man if they think he is best for the job

#26     May 22, 2011
  7. 1. You are not Santa Claus, you are a RACIST.

2. You attacked Micheal Steele because he does not fit into your race baiting paradigm.

3. Why didn't you support Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? Their politics were very similar to Obama's. Using your logic, were you a racist then, and are not now because you voted for Obama?

#27     May 22, 2011

8. Please list all of the black candidates you have voted for in your entire life. I bet the list is very short.:D

#28     May 22, 2011
  9. The differences between Sharpton /Jackson and Obama are so great to suggest they are similar shows how clueless you really are

#29     May 22, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

US has yet to field a true qualified black candidate, obviously BO is being told what to do and is not his own man, as you suggest. This guy (Cain) sounds like he could fit the bill, although the political establishment would probably fight it tooth and nail. We have reached the point where US is in desperate need of leadership and frankly, race is the least of our worries.

#30     May 22, 2011