Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP presidential race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 22, 2011.

1. See? They even share the same name. That should guarantee the religious vote, right?

#11     May 22, 2011
  2. I don't know about you guys, but if a white person gets the nomination I think that if RCG doesn't vote for him, it can only be because he's racist and hates white people. He was in the Nation of Islam before you know.

In fact, I think anyone who doesn't vote for a white republican candidate is most likely a racist. It's clear that they just hate white people and are intimidated by their social and economic success.

#12     May 22, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And what pray tell makes you think the republicans are obligated to prove they're as dumb as the Democrats and independents who put Dumbo in office? Haven't they already proved their stupidity in so many other ways?

#13     May 22, 2011
  4. So just to get your plausible deniability clear, what is it about Cain's platform or background that makes him less desirable of a candidate than any of the other candidates thus far? And let's not forget, you both seem share an affinity for the gold standard.

#14     May 22, 2011
  5. Didn't say that.What I am saying is that the republican party/the south /confederate states of america wont vote for a black man to be their nominee or their president

Cain ,West,Steele and the rest of the Uncle Toms will soon find out how the GOP treats a credible GOP presidential candidate

#15     May 22, 2011
  6. Cain represents the principles and policies that tea partiers and republicans say they want .

#16     May 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I should have been more clear. I'm NOT opposed to Cain necesarily. Truth is I don't know much about his positions yet, though I do intend to find out before the primaries.

I'm simply saying how utterly stupid it would be to vote for him solely because his skin is darker than mine. To prove to a bunch race obsessed weenies that I'm willing (fucking stupid enough) to vote based on race rather than qualifications or political positions.

#17     May 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

IF true then I'll seriously consider voting for him.

IF I do, do I need to sneak a photo of my ballot to prove I did or will you take my word for it?

#18     May 22, 2011
  9. Range Rover, ............, hermit,

Just because you are a racist doesn't mean every one else is one too.
    Didn't you attack Michael Steele on a regular basis? I am sure that the fact that he is black was just a coincidence.

How many black presidential candidates have you voted for?

#19     May 22, 2011
  10. Not really. First, the "tea partiers" have a large degree of diversity in their views on very many issues. The single common theme is that they want the size and scope of government reduced. Outside of that, there is not a unified "tea party platform". So that assertion is bullshit.

Also, "tea partiers and republicans" are also very different factions with very different positions on a variety of issues too. I have heard a lot of tea party skepticism of Cain because of his history as a "fed insider", for example.

#20     May 22, 2011