Here's what happened after i buy course from Scott Phillips

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Ates, Dec 1, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

Nobody is going to trade #4 when it's an advertised 70% hit rate.

#41     Dec 1, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Touche

#42     Dec 1, 2019
  3. This really makes me want to do business with him! :vomit:

"...I spent most of my life an unrepentant junkie and career criminal. A complete scumbag, actually. In 2006 I kicked a crystal meth habit in jail ..."

Sorry OP. Doesn't seem like you will get your money back. But do keep posting on trading boards how he treated you. Bound to make ppl think twice about giving him money. Good luck :)

#43     Dec 1, 2019

4. Scott Phillips (Again):
    And mate PLEASE PLEASE take your complaints to forexfactory, reddit, etc etc.
    Please. As many as you can. I'd love the opportunity to demolish you in public (you are just another muppet that couldn't trade the system and gave up because you suck) and get a heap of free publicity.

I would actually pay you to do that. It would be doing me a massive favour. I'd be particularly grateful for elitetrader, forexfactory and forexpeacearmy exposure!

Elite Trader standing by Mr. Scott. Commence demolition on my count.

3-2-1 we're waiting...

#44     Dec 1, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

"...I spent most of my life an unrepentant junkie and career criminal. A complete scumbag, actually. In 2006 I kicked a crystal meth habit in jail ..."

[​IMG]
    Look at that pic. Ya gotta admit, the cat looks like he could hold his own out in the yard. Looks like Rick from Pawn Stars. He's an Aussie though right? Hmmm. Probably not a lot of tough guys down there. Either way, there's... no excuse for bad manners. Need to work on that Scotty, drop the F word when dealing with disgruntled customers.

#45     Dec 1, 2019
  6. notagain

notagain

#46     Dec 1, 2019
    PennySnatch likes this.
  7. Given his background on the website, it is foolish for op to believe the seller has quantitative strategies.

#47     Dec 1, 2019
  8. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Or maybe he craves a return visit to the joint and the OP is a sitting duck.

#48     Dec 1, 2019
  9. It's not hard to counter these dudes. Don't go violent. Just remain calm. Don't appear intimidated. I'm tall but not jacked and I've had to deal with my share of these guys. Too much aggression for my taste.

Basically, the thought process is something like this:

- Wait, why isn't this guy scared of me
    - Should I hit him?
    - Why isn't he running?
    - Why isn't he getting angry?
    - Maybe it's better I don't
    * Walks away after threatening you *

All best are off if he is drunk and with his equally drunk, retarded friends. In that case, walking away while not appearing intimidated is your best bet.

#49     Dec 1, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  10. #50     Dec 1, 2019