Here's what happened after i buy course from Scott Phillips

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Ates, Dec 1, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

#21     Dec 1, 2019
  2. dozu888,

There is nothing wrong with buying trading courses. How else will someone learn styles of trade that fit them.

#22     Dec 1, 2019
  3. Ates,

You are in the Wrong.

Your goal as trader is to learn a skill and building confidence in trading from valuable trading education sources. Validate your trading skill to prove an edge. Sim trade your edge to futher valiadte it. Then trade and make money with your edge.

You paid for a course, now LEARN. Take valuable informatioin from the course and disregard informatioin that is not valuable.

What happens after you buy the course, you have NO control over. Stop wasting time arguing about things you can't control.

Go make money. I have bought 3 or 4 price action trading course. I can careless what the owner of these courses do after I buy it.

#23     Dec 1, 2019
    daviedave560 likes this.
  4. You got conned by a con artist. If I were you, I would expose him for what he is a con man. You scared him when you told him you gone write reviews and he responded as a professional con man would respond! Do not fall for his shit, write the reviews and warn others and expose this pig!

#24     Dec 1, 2019
    kenten, LS1Z28, FriskyCat and 2 others like this.
  5. themickey

themickey

The world you will learn in time, has an abundance of people who are mentally retarded. How they survive is beyond comprehension.
    My guess from his agressive reply is he's a loser, lives a miserable life, certainly not living a contented life.
    Life somehow has karma.
    There are times you can do something to rectify a bad situation and at other times you are best to walk away.
    Take comfort in your own world, concentrate on making yourself a better person, as for losers, they suffer the consequences, "what they sow they will reap."

Trading for us retail type guys/gals is a pursuit of a single mind, that is, it's a type introvert world where you mould trading to suit just yourself, forget about buying shit from backyard marketeers, besides, there are plenty enough professional sponsors on ET, reach out to them with your queries or further education if you need a shoulder to lean on.

#25     Dec 1, 2019
  6. smallfil

smallfil

I have said it before and will repeat it. You want to learn about trading, go to You Tube and there are a lot videos to teach you how to trade. At minimum, you would be a smarter trading. Nothing to buy at all. Never heard of this guy Scott Philipps. Who designated him an expert trader? Himself? A number of people on Elitetrade looking for a mentor. If someone is a top trader, like those on Market Wizards book of Jack Schwager, how much do you think they will charge you? Majority of them do not mentor anyone. Why would they when their time is worth much more to them than what you can pay them? Educate yourself by studying on your own. A lot of these so called gurus are only promoting themselves to get your monies. If they cannot even show trading proficiency at a minimum, that they know how to trade, why the hell would anyone pay them monies and listen to them?

#26     Dec 1, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  7. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

Those ain't blinkin' neon signs???

#27     Dec 1, 2019
  8. Tiny penised man :D:D:D

#28     Dec 1, 2019
    tommcginnis and IAlwaysWin like this.
  9. Ates

Ates

Guys thanks a lot for all of your supports. I really appreciate that.

#29     Dec 1, 2019
  10. comagnum

comagnum

Trading scams have become the ultimate no risk with big upside hustle/con in prison. Trading books are a hot item in the joint, they have plenty of time to learn the jargon and sound convincing. Chances are he already shot up or smoked your $250.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    #30     Dec 1, 2019
    S-Trader, FriskyCat and tommcginnis like this.