Here's what happened after i buy course from Scott Phillips

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Ates, Dec 1, 2019.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

scott@scalpius.net
    [​IMG]
    http://www.scottphillipstrading.com
    MORE INFO
    [​IMG]
    About
    Subscribe to my messenger, and I will show you the exact rules of the trading systems I use every day.

I'm a professional trader not some kind of scam "trading educator" and serious traders will benefit.

Not for beginners.
    [​IMG]
    I spent most of my life an unrepentant junkie and career criminal. A complete scumbag, actually.

In 2006 I kicked a crystal meth habit in jail and decided I wanted to change my life, and become a professional trader. I devoted my genuine best effort to it, and managed to lose money consistently for 5 years, until I developed the systems I use today.

I discovered that 90% of trading advice was either too general to be of use (the trend is your friend, let your profits run), completely wrong, or lacking in real evidence. I discovered fake gurus and trading teachers who could not trade themselves. After a lifetime scamming I know scams when I see them.

Fuck those guys.

I put in my 10,000 hours and then some, and I have legitimate skills. I'm determined to help all those who want to transform themselves into winning traders, and I can stop you from making many of the mistakes I made.

I'm a purely systematic futures trader and I design positive expectancy trading systems. I blog at http://www.scottphillipstrading.com

#11     Dec 1, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  2. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Create your own strategy. My #1 rule is, "if it's being sold, it's not worth the effort it took to push that buy button." If a trader is selling you something he's not a trader. He's an advertiser and not a good one either. Good marketing professionals have good evergreen products.

NEVER buy trading methods from a person that built a business around selling shit products.

#12     Dec 1, 2019
    trader99 likes this.
  3. Ates

Ates

Exactly!

#13     Dec 1, 2019
    IAlwaysWin likes this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert

:D

,,All in, 401k future bright''
    Screen-Shot-2019-08-01-at-9.43.08-AM.png

#14     Dec 1, 2019
    yc47ib, Snuskpelle and IAlwaysWin like this.
  5. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

#15     Dec 1, 2019
    GregorySG9 and Nobert like this.
  6. Nobert

Nobert

#16     Dec 1, 2019
  7. Its not the amount of the money that's important here (although I think $250 is worth fighting for) its the fact that you feel you didn't get what you paid for and the guy is being a willful prick about refunding your money.

Ok Ates, so you want to be a trader? You want to climb into the shark tank and learn how to fight it out with some real miserable SOBs for MONEY? Start by getting your $250 back no matter the what when and how. Deciding to fight for what is yours and winning will be a more valuable lesson than just chalking it up to a stupid mistake and in turn, and this is the worst of it, getting that much more comfortable with the helpless feeling of being screwed.

Get it back.

#17     Dec 1, 2019
    kenten likes this.
  8. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

BULLSHIT -15.69% lol

#18     Dec 1, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  9. dozu888

dozu888

so according to your theory, what if it's only $25? or $2.5? get it back at all cost? how big of a cost is too big?

#19     Dec 1, 2019
  10. The general theme was to learn to fight for what is yours and don't get used to being a victim.
    Personally I have fought for what some might consider a "not worth the time or effort" sum of money but that's me. That said, I have occasionally let some rounding errors slide.

#20     Dec 1, 2019
    Stocktracker and qlai like this.