Here's the problem I have with you guys

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonbig04, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Just one simple question than Jon. Who do you hold responsible? It has to be something tangible so that there actually is the ability of fixing the problem. If you say greed than you might as well try to get people to stop from breathing because people have always had greed. If greed has always been around then why hasn't their been catastrophic crashes all over the place all the time.

Also you blame innovation. You might as well blame all the achievments of mankind and advocate going back to cavemen.

Try to get a little more detailed. Everything you say is so general. If you were a doctor your excuse for someone's illness would be oh, well sense they were born they were bound to die. You do not move anywhere at all with your arguments. You state what you know as if it was revolutionary when in all reality it is simplistic beliefs.

#11     Oct 7, 2008
    #12     Oct 7, 2008
  3. Oh and you never asked me specifically what the solution was, you simply asked me what was to blame.

I then tell you what was to blame and then you say "well how does that solve anything". Of course it doesn't I was just giving you what you were asking for.

#13     Oct 7, 2008
  4. The solution is a debate for economists not trader's but knowing your posting expertise I am sure you think your quite the expert on the solution.

If you cannot hold any one party or institution responsible than how do you know who to vote for if the issue was primarily the economy?

Once again if you do not know which department to hold responsible you cannot focus your efforts on that department. For example a huge majority of Obama supporters think Bush got us in this mess. A huge majority of McCain supporters think the democratic congress of the last two years got us in this mess.

I guess the fact is your general and idealistic. I can't talk specifics and dive into the discussion of who actually is to blame. My conclusion is that if you can figure out which entity should be held responsible you can stop that same thing from happening in the future. Can you think of it like that at all instead of reiterating the common sense aspect?

Hope, Change, Move forward. It's great to have change for the better but you need to find the specific negative aspects to erase instead of just claiming to move forward.

#14     Oct 7, 2008
  5. When you are heavily invested with your brain real-estate into indoctrinated education, change is something that is really hard to come by. Normally it takes catastrophic destruction for any realisation to be made... sometimes such destruction is being made through "necessary constructive destruction" with capitalism, which some believe in - because their ideology and "logics" support this.

Indoctrination means that you see nothing wrong, and are void of critical thinking about information and your belief system.
    Changing is hard to do, and you can't teach an old dog new tricks - that is why you should all ensure your kids go to school.

#15     Oct 7, 2008
    #16     Oct 7, 2008