Here's something for the limp wristed gun control crowd

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Apr 17, 2007.

1. TGregg

TGregg

The United States of America is easily the most integrated society around. We don't even really have a culture, what we have is many parts from other cultures and some stuff we made up. Naturally since this is the best of the best, everybody else wants a piece, so our culture is spreading to other countries faster than they know how to deal with it.

Where else are you going to find so many muslims passing Jews on their respective paths to worship every day with so little violence? There are many groups that consider eachother deadly enemies, but live peacefully side by side here in the USA.

Another thing that sets the USA apart from most places is liberty. We have the government of the leasest. Admittedly, that's among places that have government, but the fact is if you want to bake your cake and keep it, you are better off in the USA than any place else.

Then's there military. There's a long list of . . . well. . . nobody that has the might of the USA. Nobody. None.

But that's old hat. In today's modern world, we regard Economic might like the armies of old. And there is a long list of . . . well. . . nobody that has the economic might of the USA. Nobody. None.

Other than that, sure we're just like all the rest of the countries. . . hang on, somebody is knocking at my door.

Turns out that there's even more. Guess where everybody wants to go to? The USA. Guess why? Liberty and Capitialism, plus a mostly uncorrupt government. Folks risk their lives to get here every day. You can get 20 people to hang onto an innertube in Cuba if you tell `em it's going to the land of the free.

But other than being the best place on Earth to be, sure it's just like everywhere else.

#21     Apr 21, 2007

2. How parochial of you.
    Im sure its a great place, just its full of americans:D

#22     Apr 21, 2007
  3. TGregg

TGregg

Just cuz we won't let losers like you in is no reason to be mad. :D

#23     Apr 21, 2007
  4. Your the one who sounds mad..i might be a loser, but i have triple citizenship to three of the best countries on the planet. Whether they might appreciate my loser-ish qualities equally, i dont know, and dont much care.

The only drawback, is two of those countries are in north america, ones too freakin cold, and the other's full of americans. Given those factors, australia is easily the best country on the planet, theres no getting around it, face it Mr Tgregg.

#24     Apr 21, 2007
  5. atozcom

atozcom

What does it mean you have triple citizenship?

This mean you don't feel confident, comfortable or loyal to any one country. I am going to bet that you will not stand up or fight for any one of these countries. When one of your citizen country is in trouble you have two more "backup" as your escape. You are going to seek hiding in you backup countries.

I am a naturalized citizen of the United State. I am proud to be a U.S. citizen. When I pledge my allegiance to the United State, I meant it. I will stand up and fight for the U.S. Which country will you stand up and fight for?

Don't kid yourself. You are a not a true citizen of any country, no allegiance, no loyalty. You are a pussy. I wouldn't be so proud to tell others to have triple citizenship.

#25     Apr 21, 2007
    #26     Apr 21, 2007
  7. atozcom

atozcom

Wow. This is The Pot Calling The Kettle Black!!!

Except that I don't know who is the Pot or who is the Kettle.

Who is the Zionist? And, how do you know that?

#27     Apr 21, 2007

8. Hehe, well theres a lousy attitude for ya.
    Are you Alec Baldwin or something?:D

I was a baby at the time of said conferring of entirely legitimate citizenships. :)

#28     Apr 21, 2007
  9. atozcom

atozcom

How do you have triple citizenship? You have parent from two different countries and born in a third country?

Kind of like you have parents from Canada & U.S., but you were born in Australia?

Are you saying you pledge your allegiance to all three countries?

#29     Apr 21, 2007
  10. Yep, only born in the us.
    Allegiance? Not really, i just hate everyone who hates our freedoms. Such as they are.:)

#30     Apr 21, 2007