Here's something for the limp wristed gun control crowd

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Also, I don't know how you reverse any of the negative effects your gun laws have had on society. I'd like to see a decent argument that can objectively say guns for everyone has not caused serious problems. If only there were a version of Bowling for Columbine was more neutral- I thought he sensationalised it all a bit too much.

Banning guns now would probably do next to nothing. So what to do????

You simply shouldn't have had them in the first place but that's no good to you whatsoever now.

The Virginia shootings should do wonders for your relations with China.

#11     Apr 19, 2007
  2. atozcom

atozcom

The Virginia shooter is a Korean.

Why would that have anything to do with the relationship with China?

#12     Apr 19, 2007
  3. Apologies, obviously not been in front of the tv enough over the last couple of days to pick that up- I was told in the office he was Chinese which was obviously a presumption.

I retract that comment, address the rest without focusing on my mistake (allbeit a glaring one)

#13     Apr 19, 2007
  4. atozcom

atozcom

The United State constitution protects its citizen from the government oppression by allowing its citizens to own arms (guns).

The United State government or invaders will face with an well armed citizens. There will always be gun to resists and fight back.

Guns are not the problem. The crazies and the criminals are the problem. The crazy and the criminal will always have whatever they want to kill and destroy. The crazies can use anything to kill cars, knives, poison, arson...

Japan have zero tolerance of guns. Gangsters have lot of guns. Some gangster just gun down a Mayer in Japan.

The zero tolerance gun laws in ANY country are the law abiding citizen to be sitting ducks.

When you compare the number of guns in this country to the number of crazy use of guns, it is a rare occurrence. 99.9999% of gun owners do not go crazy or commit crime with their guns.

Gun laws would take aways the protection of 99.9999% of citizen to prevents the other 0.0001 percent of crazies and criminal.

#14     Apr 19, 2007
  5. We need zero tolerance on Cho-like behavior.

Cho's videos and written letter reveal a self-obsessed, jealous personality. He said that everyone around is to blame for his problems. He took no responsibility for his lot in life. "what a life it was'', Cho said.
    "you, you, you are responsible", "your Mercedes, your golden necklaces, your trust funds, you had everything", etc.

Keep on driving you crazy loons.
    I was told in driver's training class when I was a kid that there are no accidents. Only careless driving.

Yet:
    Car crashes — also called road traffic accidents (RTAs), traffic collisions, auto accidents, road accidents, personal injury collisions, motor vehicle accidents (MVAs), — kill an estimated 1.2 million people worldwide each year, and injure about forty times this number (WHO, 2004).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_accident

1.2 million people, that is outrageous, yet where is the outrage! Vehicles must be confiscated and public transport used. Only the government can provide safe transportation.

#15     Apr 19, 2007
  6. Like Jonestown and the Peoples temple?

#16     Apr 19, 2007
  7. atozcom

atozcom

We need the Chinese stuff for Waltmart and Kimchi from Korea.

It wouldn't matter the shooter is Chinese or Korean, we trade so much from both countries, a little random shooting will not affect trading or foreign relations.

#17     Apr 19, 2007
  8. Jim Jones and the Kool-Aid Kids...........

It's weird and contradictory how many liberals like TT2 have chosen a career in trading. Trading is something so purely capitalistic, individualistic, and everything the liberals hate and want to destroy, yet they are taking advantage of it.

#18     Apr 19, 2007
  9. We have gun control in most american cites....but just like immigration laws, they are rarely if ever enforced

#19     Apr 19, 2007
  10. =======================
    And usually the bigger the central gov,/criminals, the more they oppress,
    and hate the idea of the 2nd ammendment:cool:

And investors.com
    noted that school leader ship applauded a restrictive gun law about a year ago ago in VA. And the mass murderer of 30 people liked it also.

#20     Apr 20, 2007