Here's something for the limp wristed gun control crowd

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Apr 17, 2007.

1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We agree here....

Maybe you're ok after all:D :D

#91     Apr 24, 2007
  2. I think it is impressive how you can carry on a two-sided conversation entirely on your own. Very seamless. Perhaps you should consider method acting. In the meantime, neither you nor your sister has contacted the media, and you are trading in rather insular supposition.

#92     Apr 24, 2007
  3. WEAK !!!

And you STILL haven't said what you think the chances are that it would have been reported.....

Keep on dodging...

#93     Apr 24, 2007
  4. I answered your question to the best of my ability without introducing personal bias. I will leave that portion to you because it appears to be your stock in trade.

#94     Apr 24, 2007
  5. Nope, you gave no opinion at all.......

Why not give it?

All you've gotta say is "I give it a 30% chance. Or a 80% chance."

BTW - an opinion WOULD be based on personal bias, no?

#95     Apr 24, 2007
  6. Because I am not quite as comfortable as you appear to be with pulling arbitrary numbers out of thin air. Numbers that conveniently support whatever argument you may be advancing. I think that our exchange has reached its conclusion. Thank you for your time.

#96     Apr 24, 2007
  7. Your welcome...

Pussy

#97     Apr 24, 2007
  8. *Sigh*

I guess this is just another one in the long line of "victorious" exchanges for you.

#98     Apr 24, 2007
  9. Nope, you're a pussy 'cause you've got the stones to say that there's a 'rampant gun culture that will lead the US to become a 3rd world country', and you base your OPINION and attempt to back it up by what the media reports.

But when asked about a simple question about what the media is likely or not likely to report, all of a sudden, your so-called stones shrivel up and you're 'unwilling to give an opinion'......

That's what I call weak.....

#99     Apr 24, 2007
  10. atozcom

atozcom

Dear Mr. Simpleton,

This is so much nonsense!!

Why should ANY gun owners give up his/her guns? What would the criminals give up if I give up my gun?

Who ever said some one must needlessly die for ME to have a gun to protect and defend me? I never ask for anybody to die for me to keep my guns.

I promise that if no one mess with my properties or my life, there is no need for me or any one to shoot as a last resort.

Thank you.

#100     Apr 24, 2007