Heres some "feedback" for you

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by StevenBruce, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Actually, you proved my point... "are we clear" is yet another of the many steve46 expressions that you use because you're steve46, despite your pathological lies to the contrary.

Your biased, transparent defense of steve46 (yourself) here is yet another indicator. Do you really think people can't see through your facade?

#21     Sep 10, 2009
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ivanovich, it appears that the most obvious violation of the TOS is by the thread starter himself, who was previously steve46 and is now stevesbg. Furthermore, upon further examination it appears that this user also throws profanity and insults around more often than just about anybody. I appreciate the thread starter using this feedback thread to bring his own violations, and therefore the need to ban of all his usernames, to our attention.

Case Closed :D

#22     Sep 10, 2009
  3. Post of the month! :p

#23     Sep 10, 2009
  4. :)

Was more of a general response to everyone. There's been a whole host of folks accusing one another of being another alias.

#24     Sep 10, 2009
  5. your case is closed only when all three offending aliases are banned, every post they ever made is striken erased and any further access attempts by those idiot-jerkwoods are likewise immediately banned

then and only then is your case closed. until then the runny diarrhea they shit equally together through a dozen random threads still stinks your livingroom up to high heaven

case still wide open

#25     Sep 11, 2009
  6. :)

#26     Sep 11, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

Yeah when somebody gets a burn notice here they should be wiped from the gene pool [all posts deleted] I like that idea...

#27     Sep 11, 2009
  8. I have a moment here while my white rice boils.

Common decency indicates that you and your "team" (steve911, steve46,stevesbg, ugo cerletti, etc) need to set up a meeting at the "commercial office" where you claim to "trade", and take a loss and never show up at ET again.

Of course, I'd prefer you to stay and "get your ass whipped", for entertainment purposes.

My rice just finished boiling.

See ya.

#28     Sep 12, 2009
  9. I like rice. I eat a lot of rice. White is good with some dishes, brown with others. It depends on what texture and subtle flavors you are trying to achieve for that dish.

Before your rice is done, hopefully Baron will have taken a moment to ban you right along with the other sockpuppets who pretend to be several persons but are in fact only one. Ban and burn all of your previous posts starting with steve.b.s

I met Baron at a trade show several years ago. If we get together again, my first question to him will be what the hell have you let this site degrade into?

#29     Sep 12, 2009
  10. LOLOL seriously funny stuff :D

#30     Sep 12, 2009