Heres some "feedback" for you

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by StevenBruce, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Sense of shame? What about your 911 pity ploy? And your serial lying?

And please... give us a break... don't threaten to quit ET yet again... this would be at least your FOURTH time... here are the other three:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2416337&#post2416337

#11     Sep 9, 2009
  2. See your problem is that Baron is smart enough to see through your low class little game.

I explained this to you and to others many times. You know you're wrong but you keep on repeating that to inflame folks. Its called throwing up a smoke screen....knowing that.... one can't help but call you a dispicable asshole. Because after all anyone who would repeat what they know is untrue is an asshole...fits you to the "T".....

and JimmJam is the same kind of person....Both of you have no character....you've been advised that your wrong, but you like to keep on with it to see how far you can go...see what I mean...both of you are class "A" assholes.

Now, a person can't make it any clearer than that, even for people with limited IQs like yourselves...

You can apologize or you can go fuck yourselves...are we clear?

#12     Sep 9, 2009
  3. #13     Sep 9, 2009
  4. asshole

#14     Sep 9, 2009
  5. I don't think I have ever seen this kind of enduring stupidity in one person before

In each example Steve46 was provoked and then the other person got more than they bargained for....he finished it...good for him....Its the only approach trolls like YOU understand.....

Once again you proved my point..

(Jesus, how dumb do you have to be to do that)?

Well I've had (and seen) enough for tonight

Baron, if you read this, please send me a pm when you have made a determination. In my view its simple, do you want content or do you want trolls trying to provoke people...your call.

Goodbye

#16     Sep 9, 2009
  6. I see you’re being your usual rude, arrogant, obnoxious self, Steve46. I also see you have continued with your bad habit of lying as if it were second nature to breathing (which for you, I’m sure it is).

More insults? You aren’t going to sway anyone’s opinion to your side with that nonsense, trust me.

As far as intelligence is concerned, I’d say we’re all pretty much at the same level … it’s just too bad for you that you’d rather think with your head-up-your-ass rather than calmly and rationally.

Mea culpa!

You like to come off as such a tough guy always talking about kicking someone’s ass, and now you’ve run whining, crying and complaining to Baron because you are reaping the seeds you have sown.

Tough shit, deal with it.

Noooooooooooooooooo! Steve46 is leaving ET … for what, the 10th time? (LOL)

Newsflash Bud, nobody cared when you slunk out of here and scampered to (boring) TradersLab, nobody cared when you came rolling back on your belly back under your fake alias … but when you decided to pick-up exactly where you left off, people decided to call you on your bullshit. So nobody is going to care when you leave again (hopefully for good).

Your rude, arrogant, condescending trading advice that produces negligible positive results is neither asked for nor (to be honest) wanted. The problem is that you are such an egomaniac you don’t understand that simple fact; and think that people are just fawning and waiting to hear your pearls of (GURU) wisdom.

But that is not the case. The only one on this website who wants to hear you speak … is YOU and your (overblown) EGO!
    So on that note ... Steve46, please pack your charts and go! :) :D :p

#17     Sep 10, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

I can't see most of the posts in this thread because the Trolls only get one insulting and contentless post and they are straight to ignore... that is the filter criteria for a Troll, contentless, off topic of course, demeaning or insulting posts... There was one assclown called Insider Trading.. I looked at one thread where he had fully half the posts and not a single one was on the topic!! He actually got tossed from ET for something else, not sure what it was but... Grave dancing in the Troll Graveyard anybody?

#18     Sep 10, 2009
  8. Jeez. I thought I would never agree with Mandelbrot on anything ever. The wonders never cease.

Only Stevie Wonder could accomplish that miracle.

I think I set him off yesterday with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3L29U_8c9U

A class "A" delusional Asshole for sure. AAA. lmazo.

Now that the truth is out in the open, the entertainment is greatly diminished. I'll have to find another liar in ET. I'm sure it won't be too hard, what'll be hard is to find one as delusional as Steve[insert number here].

#19     Sep 10, 2009
  9. Don't you guys get tired of fighting one another?

If you truly believe someone is using multiple usernames, point them out to me and I will do my best to determine if you are correct. If you are, I will expose and get rid of the usernames violating the ToU.

#20     Sep 10, 2009