Here's real verifiable proof 90% lose

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Dissident, Apr 28, 2009.

1. buylo

buylo

I don't think anyone really doubted the number.......so go find another profession, stud.

#31     Apr 30, 2009
  2. Dustin

Dustin

There is an important stat worth bringing up. Left off of this list are accounts that have sub accounts (usually for auto trading OR the trader has incorporated).

Out of appx 15 personal active accounts on that list:
    -9 are positive
    -6 are >$100k profit
    -2 are >$400k profit

These stats are way better than normal, because they are the more experienced traders who treat it as a business rather than hobby.

I'll also add, I still trade with these guys and their new firm. They got screwed by the SEC, I don't fault them for that.

#32     Apr 30, 2009
  3. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

I disagree, I wish Don Bright would post actual numbers so we could see for sure but I would not consider Tuco a "prop shop." Obviously the SEC doesn't either. :)

While even at prop shops I would agree that the majority lose, I think the real prop firms like Bright and Echo have a lot higher quality guys than Tuco had. Tuco was some sort of hybrid retail and semi-prop outfit, I'd call them a 'chop shop' insteat of a 'prop shop.' I think these numbers look more in line with small retail traders than normal prop traders.

#33     Apr 30, 2009
  4. so would Tuco guide traders into developing strategies, or were the traders simply left to their own devices?

#34     Apr 30, 2009
  5. Mav88

Mav88

do the people with a negative balance have to pay up?

#35     Apr 30, 2009
  6. Sushi

Sushi

Isn't it a fact that most attrcted to trading are lives losers? Those who just couldn't make it in another job? Losers and the lazy are overly attracted to trading like moths to flame. In fact if you LOVE trading you will lose. Terrible but true.

#36     Apr 30, 2009
  7. what is enough time? there are people who have been wildly successful in 5 years raked it in, and proceeded to lose it all in the next 3 or 4

If u have not made money consistently for 10-15 years MINIMUM, dont think you have made it YET. they can still get you

#37     Apr 30, 2009
  8. WHY HIDE THE NAMES - HERE IS ALL TO SEE - ENJOY - 6MG FILE NAMES STARTS ON PAGE 28 UNTIL 56 :cool:

http://www.tflinc.com/media/ExhibitA_part1v2.pdf

#38     Apr 30, 2009
  9. dmitry KULIKOV, frigging russian psycho chopping it up in moscow:D

#39     Apr 30, 2009
  10. "The names have been left out for privacy." So Much for Privacy :p

#40     Apr 30, 2009