Here's real verifiable proof 90% lose

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Dissident, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Why do you have to alert us day after day that you keep losing? Instead of crowing about why you lose all the time do something about it!:D

#101     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Visaria

Visaria

:confused:

Buffett uses HUGE leverage!!! He makes use of his insurance premium "float" for example.

#102     Nov 8, 2011
  3. Can leverage really make such a huge difference? As I read it is both good and bad as seen below:

How could leverage play a role in Livermore and Buffet cases?

#103     Dec 15, 2011
  4. Using the same logic, you can state that they could easily manipulate those numbers to always show that everyone lose the money, so they have nothing with they could pay taxes :D. Let´s say that i´m a trader, i made this year 544506456098098$, but as I know that my broker is unregulated, i offer to him a % if he manipulate all my data and show to the state that i´m loosing money. Meanwhile all my funds are transferred to an offshore account :p

#104     Dec 20, 2011
  5. emg

emg

Reread the litigation again.

#105     Dec 20, 2011
  6. bln

bln

80-90% is true for the full pool of traders yes, that includes those who are been trading for 1 week and those that have been trading for +20 years.

To get any meaningful info out of this you have to break it down in trances, like traders with 1-5 years experience, traders with 5-10 years experience, those with 10-15 years and +15 years.

I'm sure performance of those with longer term accumulation of knowledge and experience differs widely from the freshmen.

#106     Dec 21, 2011
  7. More warnings about Oliver Velez and losing money

#107     Jan 27, 2012