Here's a Trade Good For a Laugh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrawDown, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Oh, he still posts that crap. The sad thing is sometimes he lures a newbie into thinking he actually knows what the hell he's doing.

#21     Aug 2, 2006
  2. This thread is so sad I don't even think it qualifies to be in chit chat....:D

#22     Aug 2, 2006
  3. Where can we move it? It's already in the gutter!

#23     Aug 2, 2006
  4. Yeah I used to think that until Baron created the Politics and Religion forum.

:D

#24     Aug 2, 2006
  5. Funny really, when you think about the company you keep.

#25     Aug 2, 2006
  6. So since coinzy isn't going to give me an answer... did he actually get banned from the Forex threads?

If so, why??

#26     Aug 3, 2006
  7. Didn't you just say Coinz was entertaining in another thread? It's odd, because you look at him the way I look at you! Sorta like a pet monkey who does tricks, but shits on you every once in a while :)

#27     Aug 3, 2006
    #28     Aug 3, 2006
  9. My posts were made because the thread was directly made to troll me. And now, my posts continue to be made because you are attempting to troll me. But that's ok, I find you entertaining.

Plus, if you keep up, you'll increase your own post count in this thread too! Dance, monkey! Dance!

[​IMG]

ps...take time when you type. One or two spelling/grammar/punctuation issues is ok, but your posts are getting a bit hard to read, my pet.

#29     Aug 3, 2006
  10. Anytime EUR/USD moves above 1.2830, something warm, wet and smelly forms in Ancy Vansky's pantsies.

Say it ain't so, Ansy. ;-)

It's just a fluctuation,

The DrawDown
    1.2782 (down from 1.2833)

#30     Aug 3, 2006